PDA

View Full Version : had the damage assesed today.....

slammed saloon
14-12-05, 08:23 PM
took the car to a body shop today to get it assesed for insurance purposes after my mate hiitn me from behind. the bloke just laughed at me n sed that there was no way it cud be repaired which i aint best pleased about cuz ill prob get bout a fiver off insurance n i had big plans!!!!!!1 :evil:

Rexy
14-12-05, 08:56 PM
Thats bollocks mate...

Get some pikkies up online. How fast did he hit you?

loggyboy
14-12-05, 09:06 PM
u should get market value for it (?400 maybe? - i dunno ur car)

how much will it cost to get repaired do u think?

they should offer u the opition buy it back, for scrap value (?50?)
if it only needs a few new panels then take the money n repair it urself.

slammed saloon
14-12-05, 09:08 PM
he was doin bout 40. n it neds a new back panel and quarter panel is cracked!!!!!!!! see feature for car. will get sum picks up asap. may reshell it as rexy sugested cuz its only done 52k.

Rexy
14-12-05, 09:10 PM
Just spoke to him, his mate hit him at about 40...and the outter Rear 1/4 was split, Boot floor, chassis legs, inner and outter arches prolly gone.

Price to jig would be about ?250, then its panel's so its certainly not worth it. Just get it reshelled matey.

slammed saloon
14-12-05, 09:11 PM
prolly will do mate the bloke that laughed at it was the body shop we use at work n he sed him doin it cheap wudn even be viable

Stuart
14-12-05, 09:16 PM
if i were you, my "mate" would be paying me a lot of money for that little one... failing that claim against him!

slammed saloon
14-12-05, 09:18 PM
i sed to him gimme 400 n i wnt claim n he sed yea then went into hidin for months so its goin through solicitors etc now!!!!!!!!!!! cudn believe it wen he hit me was absolutely gutted bt may reshell it now. how much i lookin at for a decent 1.0 shell?

Stuart
14-12-05, 09:20 PM
?400....... sod that, atleast ?600 for the inconvinence + soliciters..

slammed saloon
14-12-05, 09:22 PM
well now hes gona be payin the solictors fees cuz i got legal cover on insurance so they chargin him n he will have to pay market value for car etc. cant wait till i see him :evil:

sickrabbit
14-12-05, 10:04 PM
Yeah I,ll bet . Hit him in the family allowance as well.

ANDYRACER
14-12-05, 11:53 PM
Sounds like a right kn0b, u were nice enough to offer him a get out clause. He is stupid enough to try it on so make sure he gets what is coming to him. :wink:

Rick Draper
15-12-05, 12:07 AM
well now hes gona be payin the solictors fees cuz i got legal cover on insurance so they chargin him n he will have to pay market value for car etc. cant wait till i see him :evil:

So that is ?400 for the car then + the fees to the solicitor.

burgo
15-12-05, 03:42 AM
let me know if you reshell it and ill dispose of that shell for you

craig green
15-12-05, 04:32 PM
Looked clean too.

A lad on MIG (adamSri) has just posted up a rather mint F plate saloon he bought today for ?1 yes ?1.

It was a trade in at the local Vaux dealer, you could tap him up see if he will part with it for what would be a massive amount of profit.

slammed saloon
15-12-05, 05:20 PM
yea for the car plus fees. can you post that saloon link up on here craig cuz cant find the bit on mig