PDA

View Full Version : comady blocking

novalovingned
14-12-05, 01:11 AM
its so funny how u all start bikiring like a bunch of 7 year old fighting over the last strawberry lolly pop
dont take it to avence! it brightens up my day when razorjack says somthin cheeky and it all starts from there then it gets blocked

aaaa+++++++++ absalutle comady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

novalovingned

Jim
14-12-05, 11:11 AM
Seriously, ask Santa for one of these:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0198608640.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Jim

Dpnova
14-12-05, 11:37 AM
didnt really get any of that

Philsutton
14-12-05, 11:48 AM
guess you have to be a chav to understand

Dpnova
14-12-05, 12:56 PM
BITTY!

novalovingned
14-12-05, 01:46 PM
well jim i think we all know what u should be askin santa for christmas.
a new needle dick cause rumour has it ,u were letting a monkey suck u off and when the monkey got bored off ur 1 incher.
It bit ur needle dick rite off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dpnova
14-12-05, 01:49 PM
a new needle dick cause rumour has it ,u were letting a monkey suck u off and when the monkey got bored off ur 1 incher.

HAHAHAHAHA IM IN TEARS!

wisewood
14-12-05, 02:04 PM

Not at all necessary, and nothing at all to do with you. The post Jim commented about made NO sense at all, and IS full of more mistakes than my GCSE maths exam answer paper!

novalovingned
14-12-05, 02:07 PM
it was me that posted the topic, and whats it got to do wit u, r u like his over protecting mum!!!!!!!!!!

Jim
14-12-05, 02:08 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH!

I really don't know what to say.

Jim

Dpnova
14-12-05, 02:12 PM
im sure he hasnt sat his gcse's yet

wisewood
14-12-05, 02:14 PM
whats it got to do wit u, r u like his over protecting mum!!!!!!!!!!

Allow me to introduce myself... wisewood, Novaload Admin. This means all abuse of members is my responsibility to sort out, especially when it is from some jumped up little new boy who has been a member about 5 minutes - and is throwing insults at long standing, well respected members.

Also, if you'd like to question any of the Admin decisions re banning of members etc, please feel free to contact me, or any of the other Admin. I'm sure I speak for us all when i say we would be happy to have a polite conversation with you.

:D

Stuart
14-12-05, 02:44 PM
^^ seconded.

ps woddy, youve not banned him have you?

wisewood
14-12-05, 02:45 PM
No, but he's gone all shy and vanished. :roll: