PDA

View Full Version : Music

FlatBeatBoy
13-12-05, 04:10 PM
Im taking a religion or religion is taking me now theres only one thing and one thing sets me free, Listening to my music my escape to keep me sane with a overloaded bass line that goes to my brain, I push up the volume till its crystal clear and loud!, My body starts to tingle as i listen to the sound nothing can do the same it hits the spot so fast, Music is my first love and always be my last!

Thanks

I just thought id share that song with you lol

Martin
13-12-05, 04:11 PM
thats mint and is exactly how i feel wen i hear a propa decent tune

wisewood
13-12-05, 04:12 PM
very erm... predictable lyrics!

dance track by any chance?

FlatBeatBoy
13-12-05, 04:15 PM
very erm... predictable lyrics!

dance track by any chance?

Yep :p

Martin
13-12-05, 04:22 PM
clubland extreme hardcore?? hixxy mixx cd ??

FlatBeatBoy
13-12-05, 04:27 PM
DJ Hixxy did the tune ageeeees ago its been out about a year the actual tune but i just started humming it while sitting putting my mums alloys back on her car... Then went and found the tune on my pc.

DJ Hixxy - Music is my first love

But clubland i cant stand tbh bit too chavvy for my liking, Hardcore is where its at :P especially since i spin it lol :wink:

Martin
13-12-05, 04:29 PM
yup am all hardcore to m8y... i wanna invest in some decks and that but. i reallt no what i'm lookin for....

FlatBeatBoy
13-12-05, 04:32 PM
yup am all hardcore to m8y... i wanna invest in some decks and that but. i reallt no what i'm lookin for....

Meh i have pioneer cd decks since umm well *cough* downloaded tunes from off the net i put onto them clearer than vinyl due to the dust collecting on records and scratches being able to pick up easy.

I also a pioneer mixer and 1 technics turntable ( for scratching )

www.decks.co.uk, Good set of turnies for a first timer have to be some classic numarks or citronic pd'2s direct drives :) just look around for a decent package. Good luck

Martin
13-12-05, 04:54 PM
cheers mate

sickrabbit
13-12-05, 05:52 PM
For those who like tunes to tickle the sphongle - Infected Mushroom, Man with no name or Hallucinogen.

serious killers :twisted:

Martin
13-12-05, 06:06 PM
tickle the wot? sphongle??? Lmao am 17 am i ment no wat that is?? :oops: :oops:

sickrabbit
13-12-05, 06:40 PM
The space between your ears.

skud52
13-12-05, 07:02 PM
cant beat a bit of bonkers :lol:

novarobbo
13-12-05, 10:08 PM
cant beat a bit of bonkers :lol:

totaly agree :lol: :lol: 8)

sickrabbit
13-12-05, 10:14 PM
If you really want to experience some brilliant far out tunes try this band .:

Ozric Tentacles .

Try to imagine jimi hendrix meets bob marley and jean michelle jarre .
The ozrics have got to be the most original band on the planet , and thankfully are english. Most folks recognise em as the best wacky baccy band going ....( aint my cup o tea -but horses for courses )

I first got one of their albums in the early 90s ( just to rid myself of a record token that was nearly out of date ) gave wife the disc ( popped into handbag) and forgot about it . Weeks later whilst round a mates , she found the disc still in her bag , so my pal put it on - it was called Strangeitude .
First thing next morning , went straight down to the local record shop and ordered everything this band had ever produced.The yanks have now finally heard of em and are going nuts over em . I presume they havent hit the big time over here due to the fact they produce on their own label and keep in reality, but they have a massive underground following.Give em a go........you may be surprised.

Recommended

bump
13-12-05, 11:22 PM
If you really want to experience some brilliant far out tunes try this band .:

Ozric Tentacles .

i go drinking with them, their a lovely bunch and make some fantastic music too.

bump

sickrabbit
14-12-05, 08:06 AM
YOU ARE INDEED A LUCKY MAN.
PLEASE PASS ON THIS MESSAGE - THERE ISNT A FINER TUNE IN THE LAND THAN " THE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR EARS"

THANK YOU.

HUMBLED

ade
15-12-05, 11:06 PM
now Ozrick Tentacles are summut else!

I'm an avid fan! Erpland, Pungent Effulgent SUPERB!

Went a bit 70's the other day and whipped out my old LP collection - bit of a rocker in my day.

You cant beat a bit of Deep Purple, Hawkwind and Black Sabbeth!

- Listen dumb punk I'll reip out yer spine!!! -

Ah Ian Gillan - the master of the scream

8)