PDA

View Full Version : Which skirts???

Anonymous
15-03-01, 03:55 AM
I've currently got MKII Cav SRi side-skirts on my nova (Richard Dale's Antibes in feature cars), but I've just got hold of a pair of GTE/GSi skirts off a mate, and I dummy fitted them today, to get a feel for what they will look like.

The problem is, I can't decide weather I like then better than the Cav skirts, or not.

I like my cav skirts, 'cos I've not seen another Nova with 'em on, but the GTE/GSi ones are beefier, and since I'm colour-coding the bumpers sometime soon, I can make a GTE look-a-like, with the GTE skirts on.

What do people think? See my pics on here, and in the gallery on www.topbuzz.net and my old personal site, at http://freespace.virginnet.co.uk/rich.dale/NovaMain.htm

Anonymous
15-03-01, 11:06 AM
I think the best skirts are mini skirts so u can see Herbie's Bonnet.

Well that's my opinion anyway.

Ged

[ged_bong]
It's all me me me me me
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
16-03-01, 01:12 AM
:p ha ha

I'm goin' for for the GTE ones I think.

Anonymous
16-03-01, 11:56 AM
alternate them.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
16-03-01, 05:01 PM
could u blend in the cav ones into the body then add the gte skirts on them so it appears lower?-a little butchering involved but it could work...

Anonymous
17-03-01, 12:50 AM
It could actually.......I did think of that!

Anonymous
17-03-01, 02:40 AM
lol kewl idea.. I reckon the Nova GTE skirts look harder cuz of the bit on the bottom of the rear arch being raised up... so I'd probs go with those, even tho the cav ones look smart but they also look too smooth and simple :D

Anonymous
17-03-01, 05:05 PM
if ur gonna get rid of the cav skirts,let me know,I have been trawling round the breakers looking for something different to use as sideskirts,but all I find is w.a.n.k.y scirroco(spelling?) skirts left-click on the blue bit with my name if ur selling either please...

Anonymous
20-03-01, 02:14 AM
I've fitted the GTE skirts today......they look mint.
They help cover-up a bit of rust too lol! until I fix my other arch later this spring....the flick-up at the rear hides it!

bob...the Cav skirts are for sale....I've e-mailed you with details.