PDA

View Full Version : Nova history info needed

Cheeze
02-12-05, 11:04 PM
Ok im looking for info on the history of the nova, basically im running a site for novas, and i would like to add information on release dates, engine specs, models avaliable, pics of the cars in standard form i.e sport model,
if any one could help it would be great

cheers

Dod
02-12-05, 11:09 PM
Try Googling mate, i know there is loads of sites, i came across them ages ago but cant remember them.

Cheeze
02-12-05, 11:23 PM
i have looked mate, i know that nova land has some, but permissions needed for it, just awaiting e mail replys

Dod
02-12-05, 11:45 PM
I've cheaked all my old files and floppy Discs for pics i saved usually with site addresses on them but i cant find them, sorry maye. :|

Kinky Monza
03-12-05, 12:00 AM
this is what i know about nova history
they was originally made to rival the ford fiesta however many years ago that was
vauxhall only made a small number of them thinking they wouldn't be a hit but the nova took off think it was 7000 they made (don't quote me on that) they stopped making them at n reg when they brought the corsa out
you probably already know the corsa is the "new" nova
can't for the life of me remember where i found that out
maybe the original owners handbook not sure

Stuart
03-12-05, 07:15 AM
try topbuzz
www.tuning.co.uk used to have info

as for "asking permission" to take stuff from novaland..... sod that they never asked to nick our articles/guides and try to pass them off as their own so why should you ask to copy a bit of text...

krobinson
03-12-05, 10:10 AM
they was originally made to rival the ford fiesta however many years ago that was
vauxhall only made a small number of them thinking they wouldn't be a hit but the nova took off think it was 7000 they made (don't quote me on that) they stopped making them at n reg when they brought the corsa out

Dunno where you've found that out. But they brought the corsa out on L reg, and there was a hell of alot more nova's made than 7000.

Keith

NickWalliams
03-12-05, 11:45 AM

Dunno where you've found that out. But they brought the corsa out on L reg, and there was a hell of alot more nova's made than 7000.

Keith

lmao they made 6000 cav turbo's!

:lol:

Jack
03-12-05, 12:28 PM
http://www.checkthatcar.com/data/data9.asp?mycar=VAUXHALL%20NOVA%20(1983%20-%201993)
^ This site gives some info on the Mk2 which may come in handy

Also try ebay, quite often brochues and magazines etc go on there cheap