PDA

View Full Version : hows your day ..............

Kinky Monza
02-12-05, 02:28 PM
hows everyones day been :?:
i took a trip to the supermarket and half way round the bloody fire alarm goes off
then this geek makes an anouncement : can everyone evacuate the store
so out we piled waited for 45 minutes before the fire engine turned up
was eventually let back in was issapointed that none of the fire men even got out (i've a thing for em) so got back home only to have a huge barny with my ex about stupid shit :twisted:
so my day seems to be getting worse
hope all you lots day was better than mine :wink:

bump
02-12-05, 02:51 PM
been on my tod this morning colour printing, just doing somp photoshop prep to be lamda printed on monday and looking at doing some pdf embbeding on my site. oh yeah got to do a gig tonight at FCA and it's raining, so not too bad at all really.

certainly better than being turfed out of a shop

take it easy

bump

Philsutton
02-12-05, 02:57 PM
i tried to do some uni work but got bored and ended up trying to apply for some Phd research but seems to be more complicated than finding the meaning of the universe lmao

Dpnova
02-12-05, 03:20 PM
crap as ever!

dunova
02-12-05, 03:31 PM
My days been fantastic, it really has.

*sigh*

bump
02-12-05, 03:42 PM
phil, do yourself a favour and don't bother with all that PhD marlarky. it's really not worth the hairloss. a mate of mine has been stuck up in the outer hebridies (sp) doing air and soil research. sounds about as much fun as being violated by a customs officer :!:

Kinky Monza
02-12-05, 03:44 PM
i wouldn't mind that if it was a fit bloke :wink:

Philsutton
02-12-05, 03:44 PM
lol going by the title of the research he's doing i can see why, my research will be in the black hole / neutron star area well thats what im applying for anyway. Plus i kind of need to if i want to go into research ect..

bump
02-12-05, 03:47 PM
black holes and neutron stars, sounds like the contents of my house :o
if your game for it then i wish you the best of luck.
where are you looking at applying?

Philsutton
02-12-05, 03:49 PM
well so far ive got sheffield, warwick and not sure on nottingham at the moment as there astrophysics department has sort of vanished

bump
02-12-05, 03:51 PM
out of the two i'd say go for sheffield. there is so little going on in warwick you'll go insane.

sheff is a great place to be in. i'm looking forwards to moving towards civilisation again :D

orange_andy
02-12-05, 03:51 PM
bloody hell a SPACE GEEK IN A NOVA :P:P:P only messing all the best

my day was torchure 3 hours of training which was so hard i wanted to go home couldnt be bothered is alright now though, what else is there to do in life

monday - friday 9-5 sat - sunday drink sex football

Jack
02-12-05, 04:55 PM
I did absolutely fcuk all again today. Sat about, reset a few pcs, emailled my mate, looked on ebay and the Register, moved some stuff round on my desk. That was about it really.

And your taxes paid for it :p

(unless you're a hairy student bum in which case get a job so i can be paid more to do less)

Philsutton
02-12-05, 04:57 PM
im a student and i have a job and i dont pay taxes so hahahahaha

srs1
02-12-05, 05:04 PM
spent 3 hours trying to get take that tickets for the mrs. with no result.

god must have rung that number about 500 times.
had to deal with a massive complaint in work, had lunch and then just did nowt all the rest of it.

worst thing is, i'm shattered now.

scott.parker
02-12-05, 05:13 PM
Well today it's been so dull,i have spent all day trying to find something to do just to pass the time,we are waiting for a set of drawrings to come in,once they do all hell is going to brake loose,we have a huge build up for a stand for Jaguar/Landrover thats going to be going to brusels,and it has a 9day build up,15 hr days ehar we go... :roll:

well so far ive got sheffield, warwick and not sure on nottingham at the moment as there astrophysics department has sort of vanished

Mate go to Warwick,that way your closer to pod,and if your fed up with things there then there is Leamington spa close by.and i live 20mins away :lol:

Sean mate try Ebay for them,but dont pay silly prices,i have just lost a set of tickets i payed for from off there to go to the Noise and confusion gigg,waiting on my refund,its a shit story how i dont have them,but i recon its basicaly the guy sold them on for more money... :x

Scott

Dod
02-12-05, 08:09 PM
Today been up to my eyes at work, been supervising the construction of an extention to my work premisis, still doing my everyday work, been in a meeting for 3hrs and trying to organise, Windows, Doors, Blocks, Roof Tiles and men to carry out the work for my house. Been V.Stressful, but luckily someone was thinking of me, sent a txt and it made me smile. :D

Kinky Monza
02-12-05, 11:29 PM
my day has got worse i'm just back from the hospital with my little girl
who has a mega crap chest infection
whilst there my w$%^er of an ex turns up to pick a fight :evil:
so am pished off now :cry:

Dod
02-12-05, 11:39 PM
Tracie, its a common fact that Xs are just Sh!t and thats always gonna be the same, but you are lucky in that he does show interest in your wee girl and takes her as often as he does. He may be a prick but as long as he's good to her, thats the main thing. :D

Kinky Monza
02-12-05, 11:49 PM
i am publicly wishing my ex harmed in the sense that he wouldn't exist any more
thats how much of a pr!ck he is

hendrix
03-12-05, 12:31 AM
out of the two i'd say go for sheffield. there is so little going on in warwick you'll go insane.

sheff is a great place to be in. i'm looking forwards to moving towards civilisation again :D
yep sheff is a great place and there physics dept it well good, got some well good lecturers in there esp Prof Hughes (been on tv loads) he's a joker and a an astrophysicist so there ya go phil
not saying im biased or owt :lol: