PDA

View Full Version : My white Nova's gone.

krobinson
02-12-05, 09:37 AM
Have been up in belfast last night visiting my girl, parked the car up at 7pm. Got a phone call from my dad at half ten to tell the police were on the phone. They then called my mobile to inform me my runabout is being driven round belfast wrecklessly, its in bad shape and they are trying to get them.

However the wonderful police didnt manage to get the 45bhp 90mph beast, and i got a phone call this morning to say its burned out. Now i've gotta save hard and fast to try and afford another run about :(

RIP little reliable: http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1844

Keith

hendrix
02-12-05, 09:56 AM
:o :o
thats absolute sh*t mate, im gutted for u, i know how it feels to have that happen. Its such a pain up the arse trying to find another run around aswel not knowing if its gonna be any good or not.
typical of police tho not being able to keep up etc
shame aswel it looked like an absolute minter
fooking chav scum w*nkers :evil:

orange_andy
02-12-05, 10:45 AM
i am ABSOLUTLY OUTRAGED FOR YOU MATE the police couldnt even catcch a nova FULL STOP nevermind a 45bhp one. i think that is truely pathetic, surely the longer they chased em and more crazy the driver got ie going wrong side of road then the more the police should be doing to stop them, its pathetic. i was watchn police camera action in costa del sol (bravo) and the police startn ram raiding you off mope heads with no helmets on, AND WE CANT EVEN CATCH A NOVA ...

Philsutton
02-12-05, 11:15 AM
fucking dirty little pikies, wasnt that the really mint one?

krobinson
02-12-05, 02:44 PM
Phil, it wasnt my low mileage nova, but it was my runaround for the past 3 years. Mint arches and not a spot of rust on the chassie :(

Keith

Mike
02-12-05, 03:36 PM
Bet your gutted mate! Theiven skallys are the scum of society IMO :evil:

if the shells not been bent/crashed buy it back of the insurer and resurrect it, or primer shell up and sell on? :|

craig green
02-12-05, 04:29 PM
Bummer! Know how it feels.

Jack
02-12-05, 05:29 PM
i think that is truely pathetic, surely the longer they chased em and more crazy the driver got ie going wrong side of road then the more the police should be doing to stop them
No no no no NO. Thats the exact reason why they don't chase them. The theives will just drive even more recklessly to try and evade the copper and end up totalling the car into a bunch of pedestrians or something, then it'll be all over the headlines how it was the police's fault for chasing them.

Case in point: guy stole a car a year or two ago round here. Whilst being chased by a patrol car he crossed the central reservation of a dual carriageway to try and get away and went head on into a person going the opposite direction, killing himself and either killing the other driver or putting them in hospital (can't remember now but there was at least one death)

IMO they should use the police cars to block roads (as in totally block, pavements and all) and/or use stingers.

Philsutton
02-12-05, 05:39 PM
they should bring out the RPG's and blow them away. I think that might stop them thinking hey im going to nick a car an try an get away.

Nick
02-12-05, 05:43 PM
Phil, it wasnt my low mileage nova, but it was my runaround for the past 3 years. Mint arches and not a spot of rust on the chassie :(

Keith

gutted for you keith !

well, just think - at least it wasn't your lagoon blue one ! now that would have made you really really really cry !

Adam
02-12-05, 06:02 PM
Sorry to hear that Keith :(
It did look like one mint nova in the feature. :(

Was it alarmed or anything?

Snowface
02-12-05, 06:29 PM
shame.
is your Blue one secure(garage)? or is that liable to get knicked also?

novacabrio
02-12-05, 07:08 PM
:cry:

JOV
02-12-05, 08:02 PM
Tossers :x

Dod
02-12-05, 08:04 PM
Wanking fucks mate. Last of has a point tho. They're pretty rare and if you manage to get the shell back soon, i'll help you put it right. Might even be able to get a dry storage place for it.

krobinson
02-12-05, 08:26 PM
Its not worth recovering.

The company want ?189 and ?15 a day storage. I never authorised them to recover the car. They did it because the police told them to. There's no chance i'm paying that!

Keith

Dod
02-12-05, 10:10 PM
Mate, the offers there and theres plenty of broken Novas at the Ivor Style boys place to use as donars.

Mike.
02-12-05, 10:55 PM
bad luck keith, the bastard want stringing up, can't believe the police lost them.

Riggy
02-12-05, 11:57 PM
:o gutted for you keith

scum :twisted:

scott.parker
03-12-05, 11:39 AM
Thats a real shame mate,was a very nice clean car,i hate to read things like this... :(

Scott