PDA

View Full Version : ARE THOSE BLUDDY POLY BUSHES ON EBAY WORTH THE MONEY

beavy69
01-12-05, 11:18 PM
Are those poly bushes that they sell on ebay all the time, worth the money? You know, the ones for the top mounts of suspension,steering collom and ani roll bar mounts etc.

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT AND USED SOME.

If you havn't but you reckon you know feel free to comment.

This could be interesting.

PS: what did you pay+bargins etc?

Stuart
02-12-05, 08:06 AM
the rack/column ones arent needed. waste of money imho.

poly bushes are worth it for the TCA, Tie bar and rear beam mounts.
Didnt know they did poly top mounts too.... but then again most people tend to bin the std style top mount in favour of concentric/eccentric mounts.

thre is a guide in the tech guides post that i made, for fitting poly bushes to the tca/tiebar/rear beam.

rally design are worth a look for the bushes too.

OH ps, dont bother with the ARB mounts as your jsut going to take the arb off anyway and not refit it ;) there is a discussion about it in the other tech post sticked by wisewood

Austin_Nova16
02-12-05, 09:35 AM
I use deflex ones on both my cars. Cost about 20quid for rear beam, front tca's and tie rod. Well worth it.

Nova Full
02-12-05, 10:00 AM
I've got Deflex Poly Bushes on mine, as Austin said well worth the money

mikey14sr
03-12-05, 11:23 AM
I've got the front bushes from just nova's and am happy with them, the suspension actually feels like its working now, in fact short of the front wheel bearings I've replaced everything else at the front and it almost feels like a new car, only without the woolyness that comes with power steering

_JH_
06-12-05, 09:09 PM
again I'd say deflex

I have them on a grasser I'm building and they are a great fit for the money. Have ordered online and by phone in the past and they are tidy people.[/url]