PDA

View Full Version : car broken into

Roverboy
01-12-05, 06:28 PM
had my car broken into lst night and they stole me subwoofer and bench jacket,
im so p**sed off,
they tried pinching my amp but id had that screwed down to well and rounded the screw heads off

im more upset the fact they took Gatecrasher classics 2 which was a birthday present for me off a mate, and resonate which is impossible to get hold of now
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
will be back badder then ever and more secure than ever

Mike.
01-12-05, 06:43 PM
yeah its a bitch when things like that happen, my nova had its window smashed a few weeks ago, i had to replace the fooking window, which i hate doing, my cars now garaged, like to see the little buggers do it again because i'll be waiting lol :lol:

did you car not have an alarm, because iff your going to put all that ICE in the car you need one :wink:

Mike
01-12-05, 06:46 PM
gutted mate. i hate the little pikey thieve's! :evil:

I woke up to find my alloys gone! and then woke up again few months later to find my car gone! :evil:

Philsutton
01-12-05, 06:49 PM
hence why the only things i have in my car is 2 seats, the aggots probably sound all your stuff for a tenner so they could get their next fix. The fucking smack heads

Mike
01-12-05, 06:51 PM
i took that plan, all i have is two seats, a steering wheel and strut brace. bugger all else beside de-icer an that :lol:

Mike.
01-12-05, 06:57 PM
my cars completely stripped, 2 seats and a dash, thats it, but they still put the window through.

Roverboy
01-12-05, 09:42 PM
yeah got an alarm but its been playing up recently have blacked out windows as well, theyve just picked on the car because theyll have thought its bound to have something in it

Kinky Monza
01-12-05, 09:45 PM
with regards to the cd's try gemm.com as they do deleted stuff

orange_andy
01-12-05, 09:53 PM
sick i hate the little shits that do that, me mate woke up last week to find his window put through they didnt even steal anything and it had no alarm so what was the point. one lad i no woke up to find his car on bricks the whole thing was stripped lol.

orange_andy
01-12-05, 09:54 PM
poor lad ill send u gatecrasher classix 2 if you need it that bad.