PDA

View Full Version : nottingham

orange_andy
29-11-05, 03:47 PM
think im gonna be in nottingham on the 9th december. anyone know if theres gonna be any good meets on anywhere, aint been to any in nottingham so just wondering.

great place nottingham, bar the od 50cent wanna be with a desert eagle in his pocket. ladies are imense and they loveeeee the geordi accent you dont even need to pull.

Kinky Monza
29-11-05, 04:27 PM
i live in notts but haven't heard of any
most people just go down the "circuit"
watch out for the circuit slappers tho
they'll hi jack ya car :lol:
theres sme at maccy d's down castle marina but just random cars

Philsutton
29-11-05, 04:47 PM
circuit is closed now, to be honest they are trying very hard to "crack down on boy racers. Anyone that looks like they have spent some money on their car gets a a ticket simple as really. There are a few places that people go to now but it changes from week to week to keep the police on their toes.

great place nottingham, bar the od 50cent wanna be with a desert eagle in his pocket. ladies are imense and they loveeeee the geordi accent you dont even need to pull.
you mean 90% of the nottingham population then, they all think they are 50 pence, dont hesiate to run the twats over.

Kinky Monza
29-11-05, 05:02 PM
shows how long its been since i last went
feds in snotts are real bar stewards
is your motor lowered :?:
as this is road hump city and some are far too high even for non lowered cars

sickrabbit
29-11-05, 05:54 PM
I,ve only ever been to Notts once ..back in 87 to see Slayer at Rockcity. Nice friendly doorman there mind ....took my ticket , wallet , and then kicked 7 colours out of me .........all because I wanted to keep half of the ticket ( used to collect em ) rather than let the doorman sell em on once the gig started......... :evil:

Philsutton
29-11-05, 06:26 PM
pmsl last time i went to rock city i stood up on the top an watched everyone try an crowd surf. There are big signs up saying no crowd surfing lol, so when you see some go all the bouncers run towards them and beat the living shit out of them, and still they kept trying. Was the best part of the night.

Ste_Nova
29-11-05, 06:34 PM
circuit is closed now

sme at maccy d's down castle marina but just random cars

i have some ace videos of me racing round the ocean circuit from years ago (96) and some crazy stunts performed at a cruise on the marina in 98?