PDA

View Full Version : Nova's been SOLD...

Rexy
27-11-05, 10:16 PM
Well, the novas been sold after about two days of deciding to sell it, Just waiting for a deposit now and then after xmas its gone.

Just in case your wondering what I'm on about heres a quick how it was blah blah...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/Rexy_nova/E967%20ANB/0071e7fb.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/Rexy_nova/E967%20ANB/8a54e57c.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/Rexy_nova/E967%20ANB/d68184d2.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/Rexy_nova/3d99b2fd.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/Rexy_nova/9d0cfdb4.jpg

Reason it's being sold is purly because I was running it everday, and i havent got a chance in hell of taking it off road and buying a runabout as i can't afford it. I took a job in a bodyshop and because im technically a trainee the money isnt all that. I can get by but struggling like hell which is why the 16se with 40's wasnt dropped in all i was missing from that would of been linkages and a facet fuel pump. You know how things go, at least I managed to do what I intended well kinda (she never made it to a track) lol Was almost prepped for it and did have some fun on B roads.

It's been fun, put some work into it but sadly it started to really piss me off ah well somebody else can finish it off its only a car lol :D

seriously thinkin about just gettin a shitter to run about in and sort things out, but I really doubt thats gona happen... Could do tho.

Rex.

Riggy
27-11-05, 10:24 PM
:lol: phhh you big girl

nah just kidding lad , atleast i get some bargains from poor old anabella :lol:

Rexy
27-11-05, 10:25 PM
PMSL shut it you...

hasnt lou told u off for using the net, or is she asleep tut tut tut :P

Riggy
27-11-05, 10:31 PM
PMSL :lol:

she hasnt yet mate - wont be long though haha :lol:

Col_Mk1
27-11-05, 11:48 PM
so whos geting it

Adam
28-11-05, 01:21 AM
So whats the chosen replacement for the nova?
Edit-LOL at the new owner :lol:

N0V4TAKA
28-11-05, 01:27 AM
get a audi a3 1.8 turbo 8)

Jim
28-11-05, 09:25 PM
get a audi a3 1.8 turbo 8)

Yeah, cause he can afford to run one of them :roll:

Rexy, you're gay!

I thankyou.

Jim

;)

krobinson
28-11-05, 10:12 PM
It was short lived, still dont understand why you would sell it, when it obviously should be a reliable little car, easy repaired and maintained, even tho you wont get to do what you want to it!

Dont see the point in selling a cheap car to buy a cheap shitter?

Keith

ANDYRACER
29-11-05, 12:22 AM
His wasnt a cheap car :lol: my bank knows that :P

Nick
29-11-05, 01:01 AM
shame to see it go

I would have part exchanged you with my mums boat ? then you could take it off roading over kirbs

i think the new owner should return it to it's former glory (colour) lol

ANDYRACER
29-11-05, 01:02 AM
Na Nick colour is what made me want it badly, will have cav rims in black, avos and clear clusters :P

SRimon
29-11-05, 11:56 AM
Na Nick colour is what made me want it badly, will have cav rims in black, avos and clear clusters :P

Did you buy it??

Thought you had a nova!!

Love that colour always have, no car should be driven in the grandad brown as it was :lol:

Mike.
29-11-05, 12:33 PM

OHHH MY GOD.

Nick
29-11-05, 02:44 PM

Did you buy it??

Thought you had a nova!!

Love that colour always have, no car should be driven in the grandad brown as it was :lol:

i find it adds insult to injury !

what's wrong mike ? you sound shocked ?

Mike.
29-11-05, 02:46 PM
lol i'm shocked because andys bought another nova :lol:

more money than sence :wink:

Nick
29-11-05, 02:47 PM
maybe he's only after rexy's one of a kind 1/4 of a dash...

limited edition

Mike.
29-11-05, 02:49 PM
lol, as long as looks after that one of a kind dash, thats the main thing. :lol:

Rexy
29-11-05, 05:41 PM
I'm not gay jim, just bored of novas again.

I'm selling is because its gona cost ??? to put a full interior blah blah back in and i cant be arsed with it. I'd rather sell it and make some cash on it than let it rot like most nova's that are used everday.

I'd deffo have a nova again tho, Purly for track and thats it... In my eyes there aweful as an everday car In any modified state. I used to love being throw around in a stripped out car with stiff susp etc but no, i can't stand it and the novas a stripped out little slag.

I want something a little bigger with more room, which is comfy and looks good. End of the day, as long as andy looks after it i'm not arsed so its all good.

Jack
29-11-05, 05:50 PM

OHHH MY GOD.
LMFAO!

Stuart
29-11-05, 05:51 PM
Right then. Im opening the sweepstakes as to when mAndy bins it / sells it cos he cocked something up.

im having 1 month.

any other takers?
Winner gets a burger at the next meet

scott.parker
29-11-05, 07:19 PM
Rexy you fool :o ,if i had known i would of bought it mate,then gave it a real engine :lol:

As for how long andy keeps it,i recon its already being broke for parts :lol:

Scott

ANDYRACER
29-11-05, 07:39 PM
Oh cheers guys, would you rather some Bolton chav buy it and rag it to death? You saw what state Razor's nova was in :(
My white nova is now up for sale, my white one is mint but Rexy's is fuking amazingly mint and i love colour so when i found out it was for sale i just had to have it.
Nova no.5 for me though :D but ill have this one for a long time to come. 8)

Stuart
29-11-05, 07:51 PM
lmao @ your class of "mint" with the skanky part removed door strip etc lol

ANDYRACER
29-11-05, 07:52 PM
I class mint as rustless, mine only had abit of surface rust on the arches and bit of surface rust on the seams in the bay. Now for the price i payed i call that fairly mint. :wink:

Jack
29-11-05, 08:15 PM
You saw what state Razor's nova was in :(
*NEW* NOW COMES WITH FREE DUCT TAPE TO HOLD FUEL FILLER CAP ON :lol:

Its also got some web address or something in the rear side window, probably www.sh*tesheds.com lmfao

Mike.
30-11-05, 10:44 AM
I class mint as rustless, mine only had abit of surface rust on the arches and bit of surface rust on the seams in the bay. Now for the price i payed i call that fairly mint. :wink:

hmm, iff the cars got rust it ain't mint IMO. I would never call my car mint, looking at the bloody thing it looks like a teabag. :lol:

Nick
30-11-05, 10:39 PM
What engine is going in Rexy's burgandy monster ?

or is it staying a 1.3 like it is now ?

Jim
01-12-05, 09:50 AM

Well, mAndyRacer has just stuck a Gsi in his old shell, so I'm guessing he'll probably stick that in Rexy's Nova. I've heard he's planning on sticking twin webbers on the engine too :roll:

So watch out for a light blue, chav driven Nova coming to a tree near you soon!

Jim

Chris
01-12-05, 10:09 AM

Jim

And probably uninsured

Rexy
01-12-05, 08:47 PM
Please dont, I'll be most upset...

Nick
01-12-05, 08:58 PM

Well, mAndyRacer has just stuck a Gsi in his old shell, so I'm guessing he'll probably stick that in Rexy's Nova. I've heard he's planning on sticking twin webbers on the engine too :roll:

Jim

God help the trees !

100% un-insureable as a first car - Mine is only just insurable after 2 years of driving (for a decent price that is)

ANDYRACER
01-12-05, 09:01 PM
What T40s are these then :? Someone buying me some for xmas? and the 1.6 is in the white nova and i sure as hell aint pulling it back out again :evil: So it will be a 1.3 for awhile. 8)

scott.parker
02-12-05, 01:04 AM
What T40s are these then :? Someone buying me some for xmas? and the 1.6 is in the white nova and i sure as hell aint pulling it back out again :evil: So it will be a 1.3 for awhile. 8)

Look ok im not going to stick up for as sutch,BUT!!...

Andy i think you realy should just get a nice 998cc nova and pass your test and get some NCB under your belt,then you can think of driving a slightly modifyed car,as most if any insurance companys will not touch under 19's on a modid car,so just be realistick and do your self a favour(lol do your self a favour plug your self into a sega)"that makes sence to the older members" :lol:

And everyone i know we ripp him a bit,but lets give the guy some slack,least he has a car and has some good ideas to do with it,most kids i knew at 16 wer on bmx's so just let it lie,least he's not a 100% proper chav like rude dude 1969 :lol:

(just stop and think the sort of image we give to new users? do outsiders want to use this site if they see long term members slaging off a regular user who has a nova and has some good ideas too me it just give's the impresion that most of us are stuck up,and dont wish to welcome new users into the comunity,dont look good dose it?)

ok im guilty of doing this to dicks like rude boy 96er,but then he's just some ass licking chav out to ruin the real nova enthusiast.... :roll:

RANT off..

PS: im a bit pished :lol:

Scott

ANDYRACER
02-12-05, 01:11 AM
Cheers Scott bit of positive feedback, decided to store Rexys nova in my mates unit over winter and use the white one as a daily driver if i pass over winter that is. :wink: