PDA

View Full Version : Ibiza splitter

Anonymous
05-03-01, 05:15 PM
Anyone know the best way to fit a seat ibiza splitter onto an SR front bumper.

Anonymous
05-03-01, 05:34 PM
MK1 or 2? Turn bumper upside down, centre the splitter up, and screw down in middle. then bend the edges around and screw down at sides. Add meore screws to secure and cut off excess splitter from either end. :D

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
05-03-01, 05:39 PM
you got any pics of this mod, i'm wondering which splitter to add and put off laguna cos of price and the hack up part of it, i'm bound to fuck it up

Phill Price
http://www.maxxed.co.uk
The Cruisers Hideout

Anonymous
05-03-01, 09:28 PM
how much is the laguna splitter?!

Anonymous
05-03-01, 11:37 PM
60 squids
or 20 for a seat one

Anonymous
06-03-01, 01:00 PM
fitting a seat one on a mk1 is hard, im gonna do it though :D

Anonymous
07-03-01, 12:18 AM
And just to help you out some more here's the part number for the Seat splitter. The part number is 6K0805903E. Cost me about ?19+ VAT. Quite easy to fit onto a MK2 bumper, thought if you want it to follow the contours of the bumper completely you will have to mess around cutting V shapes in it to get enough bend. I did it the way MC described, and it looks pretty good, or it does when I put it on! Darn those speed bumps and crap roads! :(

Chris

Anonymous
07-03-01, 10:31 AM
I dunno, the Seat ones nice, but the Laguna suits the Mk2 bumper with the way it follows the shape of the bumper. It's not that much of a b***h to fit, but it is pretty pricey. You could always try the five finger discount ;)
Jim

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
08-03-01, 12:20 AM
lol, I though you wre a nice lad jim! The Laguna one looks really good, especially on the GSi bumper, but I also think that the Seat one suits the ordinary mk2 bumpers. It comes down to two things, what you like, and how much can u afford to spend!

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
08-03-01, 01:48 PM
i saw the cordoba one on a nova in redline of FC (the pair in the dec issue i think yellow 2l and a blue 2l), the laguna one looks a tad odd but hey. i think i might get the cordoba one in the summer

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
13-03-01, 08:50 PM
Have a look at http://www.novamad.co.uk/ there a step by step guide.;)