PDA

View Full Version : some questions... random things

novarobbo
26-11-05, 10:09 PM
how does the badge on a nova mk2 bonnet come off is it just like a cavalier just come of with some sort of glue holding it on or some pins also the same with bumpstrips?? as mine has the black bottom half of the doors ect is the bottom black part paint or vynal, if its vynal whats the best way to go about getting this off?? as with bumpstrips ect..

any help will be much appreciated... 8) 8) 8) 8)

Dod
26-11-05, 10:17 PM
the badge is a dodgy one, it may have pins in it and if it doesn;'t, it still may have the holes under it. with it and the Vynal and Bump Strips, Blow Gun and patience although the Vynal may be an utter Bastard!!!

novarobbo
26-11-05, 10:24 PM
may give it a go.. when it gets abit warmer outside :lol: :lol:

rudeboy69r
26-11-05, 10:32 PM
yer its got pins in it. and holes in the bonnet to go with it! i found that out after i had destroyed it lol only take it off if u can fill it and paint it!

novarobbo
26-11-05, 10:49 PM
no problem im doing vehicle body repair at collage.. but i still might leave it for abit..

Martin
26-11-05, 10:57 PM
or u cud buy a new bonnet wich does not have holes init..... :lol:

novarobbo
26-11-05, 11:00 PM
good point.. have any scrappers got any novas in around town?? may go have a look round them..

Martin
26-11-05, 11:15 PM
yea i was at Evas to day, they've gota blue one but the bonnets f**kd

Get ya self 2 A.E Cooks on Granlane north i fink der ?58,,, but i mite b sellin a brand new 1 soon its stil in the wrapping

novarobbo
26-11-05, 11:25 PM
yer.. i think i will get it lowered first.. and tidy it up abit then i'll sort something out..