PDA

View Full Version : handbreak cable

gsi bad boi
26-11-05, 02:47 PM
hi could sum 1 help me and tell me how 2 tighten the handbreak cable plz!!!!!!!!

need it done urgently as i wanna go play on sum fields 2nite 8) 8) 8)

Sunni 8)

mikey14sr
26-11-05, 02:55 PM
A perfect example of why people in nova's have been given a bad reputation over the years, appalling behaviour.

gsi bad boi
26-11-05, 03:01 PM
now sum 1 ask's 4 help on a PROBLEM and sum lil mother fucker gota be puttin people down!! boi hush up!! i asked nicely and 4 u 2 comment like that just proves ur a right DICK HEAD :) now once again will sum 1 PLEASE! help me tighten my handbreak jus give me a rough idea wha 2 do cuz i aint got a clue! cheers :)

Rob-16v
26-11-05, 03:16 PM
Theres a tightening nut under the car near the rear arm. u mite wanna adjust the rear shoes,take the drum off.

Stuart
26-11-05, 03:20 PM
is there an english version of this post available??

also dont go getting mardy at longer standing members than yourself ;)

Snowface
26-11-05, 03:34 PM
need it done urgently as i wanna go play on sum fields 2nite 8) 8) 8)

Sunni 8)

boi boi bo
why did you put that comment in then?

mikey14sr
26-11-05, 03:36 PM
need it done urgently as i wanna go play on sum fields 2nite

If you have the land owners permission then i rectract my former statement, and advise that you pop to halfords and purchase a haynes owners manual, in which you will find most of the answers you will ever need relating to mainaining your car.
I was merely pointing out that the behaviour in the above quote is the kind of reason the general public and the police have been given in the past to target genuine enthusiasts with properly built cars in the same manner ( or should that be worse?) than they target people with battered and scarred cars which are quite obviously falling to bits.

gsi bad boi
26-11-05, 04:03 PM
rite sorted!! cheers 4 dat mate

and yes we do have permission 2 go on the grass!!

so haa lol

sorri yer just had a long day and people gettin arsy does my head in!!

soz again yer and cheers 8)