PDA

View Full Version : PVG

Lee
21-11-05, 08:16 PM
I've ok'd it with Dan to post this message.

PVG has undergone an overhaul over the last few months, thats one of the reasons rumours about us going under have been thrown about.
Please come over and visit the new look forum at www.pvgforum.net, and hopefully this will put a few of the rumours to rest.
Heres to continuing the good relationship between us :lol:

Dan
21-11-05, 08:23 PM

Here Here, now fuck off back to your own site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jk mate :wink:

novacabrio
21-11-05, 08:43 PM
My account doesnt work any more, and Ive losst all my pm's from my old account great!!

Hmm I wonder why I don't have an account :roll:

Lee
21-11-05, 09:01 PM
Try clicking on the 'forgotten password link', for some reason, some passwords came accross, others didnt.

Im afraid we couldnt save anything from the old forum, it fell over this afternoon and wouldnt get up, we wernt planning to go live this early, should have been a few weeks time.

scott.parker
21-11-05, 09:25 PM
umm good point i think i lost some contatc numbers etc on the old one,ah well i will live,looks good lee.

Scott

JOV
22-11-05, 02:05 PM
I've ok'd it with Dan to post this message.

PVG has undergone an overhaul over the last few months, thats one of the reasons rumours about us going under have been thrown about.
Please come over and visit the new look forum at www.pvgforum.net, and hopefully this will put a few of the rumours to rest.

Well done on the new forum looks great :wink:

Ben
22-11-05, 06:46 PM
I didnt realise you had a forum

craig green
23-11-05, 01:17 PM
Magic! Must register on there.

novacabrio
23-11-05, 08:35 PM
I didnt realise you had a forum

:roll:

:lol:

Ste_Nova
25-11-05, 07:32 PM
Im afraid we couldnt save anything from the old forum, it fell over this afternoon and wouldnt get up, we wernt planning to go live this early, should have been a few weeks time.

all backed up then :lol:

Jim
25-11-05, 08:07 PM
It doesn't seem to recognise my username.

I've tried clicking on the forgotten password but I've not received an email yet.

I tried creating a new account, but I can't because the email address that I use is already in use by well, me, lol.

Jim

Lee
25-11-05, 09:07 PM
Jim... PM sent mate.

As for not backing up the old forum, it was! it was the script that screwed up, not the actual contents. We've managed to ressurect it by using an up to date version of Yabb. There is a link to it on the new forum if anyone wants to save PM messages / posts etc... , it will only be up for a month, and then it will be killed. :lol:

mikey14sr
26-11-05, 03:14 PM
similar problem to jim for me, only I cant remember my user name!