PDA

View Full Version : Whats this worth??????

novamadman
21-11-05, 05:15 PM
Im thinking of selling my sri nova. Its 1993, red, 60000 miles, long mot. full service history. one lady owner till 50000 miles.

The shell is absolutely spotless no rust anywhere never been painted welded filled repaired anything totally original i know its hard to believe but its true. Even beneath is like brand new. Its been waxoiled and tar undersealed. The only thing is it has a few minor dents and marks on it and i meen minor and the drivers seat has a pinhole in it. Also the person that had the car before me started to peel the vinyl off between the windows although i have ordered brand new vinyl to go on this weekend.
Other than these things the car is spotless. Like i said before the shell is like brand new.

The engine has had nearly ?3000 spent on it with reciepts to prve. It ahs been built by burton to the following spec. Fully lightened and balanced bottom end including fly wheel, heavy duty bearings, competition arp big end bolts, new pistons and rings, new oil pump, new water pump, stage 2 big valve head, piper cam and cam kit including uprated valve springs, seals e.t.c, piper vernier adjustable pulley, black diamond uprated clutch, magnex stainless steel exhaust, magnecor leads, k+n induction kit. Goes like stink and doesnt use oil water or anything.

Its a real one off shell plus its cheap on insurance for whats dont to it.

PHOTOS --> http://photobucket.com/albums/a145/rallynova/My%20Red%20SRi/

Let me know how you value it. Cheers

krobinson
21-11-05, 05:56 PM
It's worth what someone is willing to pay. To be honest you pictures do it no justice, as it shows the windows steamed up, which shows that its either damp inside, or you were doing some pretty heavy breathing inside on a cold morning.

The front grill doesnt fit right, and the bumper looks kinked, so its probably had a minor knock.

Looks clean and rust free. I'd say its worth around ?1400 to the right person.

Keith

novamadman
21-11-05, 06:00 PM
Pics were yesterday morning freezing. Bumper aint kinked it hasnt had a knock. but the dickhead that had it before me put that mesh crap in it and they never sit true after ou mess about with them. Cheers for comment

novamadman
21-11-05, 06:00 PM
Pics were yesterday morning freezing. Bumper aint kinked it hasnt had a knock. but the dickhead that had it before me put that mesh crap in it and they never sit true after ou mess about with them. Cheers for comment

krobinson
21-11-05, 06:23 PM
What price did you have in mind?

Keith

Dod
21-11-05, 10:11 PM
Give it a good clean and get the bumpers shined up, nothing worse then Chalky coloured Bumpers, although i cant chat, advertise it out here, Eire and you'll get big money for it. Personally, not my cup of tea but i know plenty that'd be interested.

novamadman
21-11-05, 10:54 PM
Cheers Dod. Going in to garage this week at some point for a real minting session plus to put the vinyl on. A bit more than you said Keith but you calue all my cars badly! :D