PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks...........

broster
19-11-05, 08:35 PM
to jim for sorting the karting out today, had a great time! also congrats to jim for winning!

nice to see a good turn out too, even in the cold!

mark broster

burgo
19-11-05, 08:47 PM
:( i didnt get to mk till 4.30 and then coldnt find the karting so sorry chris and terrible_1 ill sort something out with you both

Rick_Nova
19-11-05, 08:51 PM
yer, thanks guys :) had agreat day, looking foward too meets in the future!

Jos
19-11-05, 09:48 PM
Yes, thank you very much Jim, congratulations on both the best lap time and overall win!

I really enjoyed it, and 5th out of 22 wasn't too bad :lol:

Jim
19-11-05, 10:01 PM
Cheers Guys,

Glad you all enjoyed it.

Anyone else aching, lol.

I'll look into organising something for the summer :)

Thanks again

Jim

Timmy
19-11-05, 10:13 PM
yeah for my first cruse it was cool but cold, the ride in the valver was great and cold and meet people from the forum was good and cold
did i say it was cold ?
thanx for being so nice

forza
19-11-05, 10:40 PM
I think Jim cheated.

:lol:

SKoob
19-11-05, 11:07 PM
Was a good meet, really enjoyed the Karting and was quite surprised I didn't come last :lol: Was bloody cold though and suffered some carb icing on the journey there and back. Was good to put names to faces. Cracking job, I shall try and attend the next one :D

Stuart
20-11-05, 08:29 AM
ice racing is erm intresting :D cheers jimbooooo

Riggy
20-11-05, 11:09 AM
PMSL yeah was good fun

manchester indoor karting soon i think :lol:

cheers jim

srs1
20-11-05, 11:34 AM
me and carl thought itwas lovely and warm. you got used to it after driving 4 hours in it lmao.

was a good meet, a great turn out.

shame someone had a bigger wallet then all of our cars together and turns up in a ferrari. fair play to him thou. looked awsome.

karting was cool, i think i might have to get a rear wheeled drive car now.
drifting the karts was so cool.

Big thanks again to Jim for a well organised meet, karting was great.
and now thats all done.
Chris, you can now sod off!

scott.parker
20-11-05, 10:31 PM
As said jim real big thanks mate,enjoyed it loads,thanks to everyone els as well who turnd up to make it all happen,was nice to sse you all again,and meet some new members etc.

My shoulders and uper body are aching (riggy said his dont,so i put it down to bing older) :lol:

Karting on ice is the most fun i have had in a long time,i think it made it more fun even if i did finish in 18th,i will blame it on the black flag still as i was in 11th till i got called in :x :lol:
Though i was happy to qualify in 7th

Anyway it was more about the fun we all had,lol destuctoin derby on one bend on the first few laps springs to mind..

To put a dampner on the days events though i had a miner set back on the way home,my altantor braket bolt snaped and the earth came off,good job i pulled in to the services..

Thanks agian to jim etc.

And have a good time chris see you when your back.

Scott

jkhilton
21-11-05, 07:23 AM
The karting was awesome! I've never done it on ice before and it certainly made for some interesting corners!!!

Nice one Jim!

Stuart
21-11-05, 08:17 AM
didnt you go off roading backwards john? ;) lol

mind you when spinning on a fastish corner i was sat there cowering incase someone hit me head on lmao

Breeny
21-11-05, 09:20 AM
Had a great time despite the shayte kart.. lol.. Few people out there with whiplash I think.. :oops:

Cheers for organising the event Jim, never been karting on the ice before.. was great fun although feckkin cold.

John! Sorry about the evening dude, I tried to get hold of you but it was saying your phone was turned off :(

jkhilton
21-11-05, 09:40 AM
Lol, I went backwards up a hill and also managed to beach the kart on a kerb!!! 2 broken karts later and I still didn't finish last!! :D :lol:

Breeny, we went out to the Hogs Head, but decided to go for some food and then when we'd finished it was just way to cold to go anywhere, so we went back to the hotel to warm up ;)

hehe

hoep you had a good night though.

Will F
21-11-05, 10:06 AM
Cheers Jim, twas a really good event!

I managed to get black-flagged twice and finished 6th. I was happy with that!

Jim, you are far too light, so in future, you should only run with one engine.

nova ian
21-11-05, 11:30 AM
nice one jim :D

didnt go karting but went for the meet beforehand. as everyones already said was cold, but was good to meet a few people and see some nice novas.

cheers ian

Adam
21-11-05, 12:54 PM
Sounds like everyone had a great time.
Shame i couldn't sort my car until Sat afternoon :(

Chris
21-11-05, 01:13 PM
Jim, you are far too light, so in future, you should only run with one engine.

Weight is only a small advantage LMAO

Chris

Naysnova
21-11-05, 04:34 PM
Thank's jim

did'nt go karting come down, with Ian we had a good cruise down. And seen some nice cars specllay the ferrari.The nova 1.6 turbo engine smart. the nova 2.0 with throttel boddies nice.And jim's nova was out this world it realy was mint :+:. Hope to see you in the summer.

krobinson
21-11-05, 06:13 PM
Where's all the photos??

Edit: Found them lol

Keith

forza
21-11-05, 09:30 PM
Some tidy looking cars there guys. Was good to meet the folks I got a chance to meet. Would have come karting but had to go see a young lady :oops:

Shame the F355 wasn't run in else I'd have taken people out for pass. rides.

:)

Stuart
22-11-05, 07:55 AM
you might want to get the steering wheel put on the right side mate ;) could cause confusion lol

scott.parker
22-11-05, 05:28 PM
you might want to get the steering wheel put on the right side mate ;) could cause confusion lol

Yeah i was not the only one who though,ha jim you lucky bugger! when they came back affter droping jim's car home :lol:

Scott