PDA

View Full Version : Hello again...

onephatnova
19-11-05, 03:55 PM
Haven't been in here for a while (been using Migweb more often, since when I had my Calibra's)...so I thought I'd come in and say "Hi". :wink:

There seems to be a few faces/names i recognise from the good old days & also a few new ones too... :)

I see Ade is still doing those models - which are looking very good 8) I'd love to get one done of my old red baby, but i cant afford it at the mo :(

Nova's seem to be getting less & less these days, but there are still quite a few really nice ones in here & at the shows.

I'm back in a Nova now (my White Baby - 1.5td). Its nothing spectacular, but its fairly nippy for a diesel and I can't complain with 50mpg. I'd love to do it up propperly, but agian "No money = no funny".

Anyway enough of me blabbering on... So what's new with all you lot? any news/gossip/etc....??

Chris (TurboMac, aka ONEPHATNOVA)

(btw, I've still got a few bits & pieces left over from my old red baby, so if anyone needs a red bonnet, red gte tailgate, red/grey custom dash, etc. just let me know [turbomac@hotmail.co.uk])

Jack
19-11-05, 04:36 PM
Good day to come back, everyone is at the MK karting/meet today :lol: I'm not because I have no money for fuel so the Celica is going nowhere :(

Anywoo, welcome back 8)

ANDYRACER
20-11-05, 01:07 AM
Alright Chris. Welcome back blah blah blah. :wink:

Riggy
20-11-05, 11:13 AM
welcome back matey ,

did you sort them details out for us ,

carl :lol:

srs1
20-11-05, 11:22 AM
hello again chris.

was good seeing you the other day, was suprised to hear it was you off here.

the td does look nice and clean from what the light gave us.
hope you have more fun with it.

welcome back to the mad house.
sean.

onephatnova
20-11-05, 06:27 PM
welcome back matey ,

did you sort them details out for us ,

carl :lol:

Yeah, the guy that did my red roof-lining (from Stockport) is called Rick & his number is 0161 483 9995.

rudeboy69r
20-11-05, 09:27 PM
welcome back!

ade
21-11-05, 11:54 PM
ALRIGHT MATEY!

you still got blue baby?

onephatnova
22-11-05, 10:38 PM
ALRIGHT MATEY!

you still got blue baby?

Hya Ady, long time no spk... I sold the blu-baby about 2 or 3 years back... After that i had a red Calibra 16v for a while. Then some drunk guy crashed into that while it was parked up & i was away on holiday... Then I sort of thought i had bought a bargain - Calibra Turbo for ?1000. But that ended up having a shed load of probs (4x4 unit, gearbox, head gasket, heater matrix, etc.)... :evil:

so now i've got myself another Nova - 1.5TD (with boost mod done).