PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

sickrabbit
18-11-05, 07:11 PM
Regardless of who you support , it must be at least noted of Keanoes departure from Man utd. There hasnt been anyone close to this mans abilities in a long time in this position for a very long time . It is with regret , but heartfelt to wish him all the luck in what ever venture / club he chooses - as a Man u fan - thanks mate ..I,ll never forget the treble ( there must be a few fans on here ) it was the only time I can remember everyone supportin utd - but it was the hun , of course .....

pity he wasnt english......

Stuart
18-11-05, 07:31 PM
whoooooooooooooooo?? lol

football is pish

Timmy
18-11-05, 07:52 PM
football is so over rated people get drunk and then steel nova to get home

Col_Mk1
18-11-05, 08:03 PM
good luck :(

Mike.
18-11-05, 10:04 PM
whoooooooooooooooo?? lol

football is pish

very true, foot ball is proper crap, there all a bunch of nancy boys who care to much about there hair styles.

Philsutton
20-11-05, 11:45 AM
football is pish

correct, the thing that pisses me off most is the stupid amount they get paid (yet clubs struggle to make money, hmmmm no commomn sense at all.) Just a punch of overpaid nancy boys crying everytime they grass on their 4000 trainers.

They also dont set a good roll model for the young who will do anything they do. One of the many reasons why the younger generation is becoming more an more tosser like.

Jim
20-11-05, 12:54 PM
Sickrabbit, as a fellow utd fan I was gutted to hear of keanes decision to leave, but it was kinda on the cards.

Personnaly I'd have liked to have seen fergie leave a couple of seasons ago. He seems to drive away the best players by making a point but going one step too far.

I agree with some of the non football fans, footballers are overpaid jessies that are more obsessed with their lifestyle off the pitch.

They need to cap the wages and lower the cost to see a game. Fans have to be just as rich as the footballers if they want to go and watch their team :|

Jim

Kinky Monza
20-11-05, 01:33 PM
this is all very true
i dont know much about footy but i do enjoy a good match down the local with a nice pint of lager or 8 :lol:
but i do beleive that all players are over paid yet very talented people to stay with such a good club for so long
i heard on the grapevine that roy keane was to be fergies understudy in a management roll

boredbloke
20-11-05, 06:03 PM
i do enjoy a good match down the local with a nice pint of lager

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Kinky Monza
20-11-05, 07:02 PM
either that or a pint of vodka
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sickrabbit
21-11-05, 06:36 PM
Jim , I agree mate . Fergie is still one of the best there is , but his strong arm tactics are open to question , Man U just havent been the same since they sold Stam and then Becks . It has to be realized the squads sheer strength was based on having grown together as a team , but it now seems say one wrong word , do the wrong thing ( unless your a Ferdi ) and out you go .
As for the comments on wages :

I totally agree they are far , far too overpaid . If a pioneering lifesaving brain surgeon was on ?100k a week then so be it , but for a sports star...?

Tracie - nowt better than a pint down the local watchin the game - even more so if its England playin . Either way tho , I still end up covered in beer , and gettin warned about my language by the landlord.........

Kinky Monza
21-11-05, 08:11 PM
can't beat it :lol:
what about rooney
i reckon he'd be a fantastic weweolf :lol: :lol:

sickrabbit
22-11-05, 11:23 AM
could be true that...must be a hard life for the young man. Imagine having everyone in awe at your sporting prowess, millions in the bank , but being troubled by the moon most nights....I wonder if he,d chase cars ,bite the post man and try to shag your leg if the fancy took him.....Bet he dunks Bonios and not hobnobs an all.... I dont even want to think about wormin him...and I,d bet teaching him to heel would be terrible .And even more so , trying to get him to sit up and beg for a treat , could prove to be offensive . From him that is .
Reminds me - I must make an opointment to see my shrink this week ...fancy comin Tracie ? We could have a few beers , shout nasty things about footie , and if arrested blame it on the Roon due to his active Lunar problem lol......

Taxi - for the rabbit !!

Philsutton
22-11-05, 11:31 AM
thats a rather offending comment, most dogs are more intelligent than footballers

Kinky Monza
22-11-05, 01:01 PM
very true i have a rottie that shuts doors :D
mr rabbit are you insinuating i'm a bit loopy :lol:

sickrabbit
22-11-05, 03:04 PM
My dear lady ,a gentleman of such fine upstanding would never insinuate such ridiculousness...

I was only in jest and mirth or merriment trying to add a little humour to this fine forum , in keeping with a gentlemans love of the game of football.

If in anyway I have offended or indeed cause a creased brow please inform me asap for a truely grovelling apology.

But , alas , since you have now brought foward the subject of loopyness , may one be so bold to ask, youre not though - are you ?

It has to be said I,m as loopy as a bucket of semolina eatan by a small dwarf from Luton , on a cold March day on Clacton Pier , wearing nothing more than Pat Butchers under brackets .

I rest my case ...

next !!

Kinky Monza
22-11-05, 04:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sickrabbit
25-11-05, 04:19 PM
Just popped the telly on for the first time today...

R.I.P George Best.

A football legend.

Jack
25-11-05, 04:30 PM
Legend he may be, but tbh I don't have any sympathy for him.

Kinky Monza
25-11-05, 10:01 PM
he did it to himself tho drinking too much
r.i.p
his son is fit tho :wink: