PDA

View Full Version : question

novaf480
18-11-05, 06:24 PM
hi every one is there any nova meats nare the brighton area

Chris
18-11-05, 06:28 PM
it all really depends on what you want to get out of the car. I.e if it is a work horse then just leave it and it should be fairly reliable, whereas if you want to use it for shows/tracks then it might be worth buying one already done as it is cheaper.

Chris

sickrabbit
18-11-05, 06:34 PM
Is this your first motor mate ? Its certainly the case with me , and I,ve gotta be honest I was lucky with the condition of mine . But I,ve still spent a small fortune on it . If I had the , chance to wind back the clock and time , I,d just get the thing lookin half decent and with the outlook to hopefully sell it on to a new driver oneday. But , these little motors are well catered for as far as moddings concerned so in reality the question is how deep is your pocket , and how much are you willing to spend ?

I,d read up , sort the body out rust wise , touch up the paint , and then consider the meaning of " doing it up " as it aint cheap.There is one thing with these cars , they are relatively simple ( and like me as a novice) its a good base to start learning.

Its a personal chioce .....

Good luck.

Rexy
18-11-05, 06:48 PM
No, Its a nova.

novaf480
18-11-05, 09:02 PM
thank to the people who replyed thanks

Stuart
18-11-05, 10:13 PM
why edit the first post? :roll: