PDA

View Full Version : ..:: 1.0 twin cam charade turbo ::. GT ti !!!

base-boi
16-11-05, 11:52 PM
RIGHT !, my dihatsu charade is up for sale to make some money for my new project, i never really got round to doing what i wanted to this car, which was to make it mint and eat scoobies as alot of them do with just abit of dosh thrown at them,

it has some slight rust on the rear arches nuffin even slightly serious and a tiney bit on the pas door, this is nuffin bad and would easily be sorted,

the engine (CB80) is a 1.0 twincam turbo, with 4 vavles per cylinder. of which it has 3, the turbo is a hybrid, and the car also has a full scorpian zorst, and a k&n filter. unlike the cvh engine these gtti engine do not have chocolate pistons they have;

Forged crank
Forged rods
Forged pistons
Im pretty sure the gtti also has piston crown oil spray cooling
Sequential injection using a MAP sensor
And four vavle per cylinder solid lifter OHC

Makes the CVH seem a little archaic dosent it?

the interior of the car is great very clean, no burns ect, comes with a pair of sony 6x9s (nothing great) lol,

the car is lowerd (v.low) on standard rims,

PROBLEM.....

the engine is making a tapping noise, as the engine was rebuilt some 5000 miles ago ( have no reciepts for this) it could be a bottom end just something minor were timing belt slipped,

500 ONO !!!!! grab ur self a bargin these cars go for 1500++ when in working order,

PM or text or ring me on 07791555251