PDA

View Full Version : ASTRA MK2 CONVCERTIBLE 1,6 WITH POWER STEERING too cheap

Anonymous
16-11-05, 01:28 AM
As title I have a movey purple met colour astra mk2 on a g reg done 120k with hist but has had new clocks drives outas this world to say the least here r the gd and bd points off the car I am open to offers over 250 don?t be put off with the price it owes mne 850 just in a parts and a repaint lol but I need shot as I need money for the parts for my c20xe corsa here goes it is high milage but it has never broken down on me in 3 years lol

Gd bits

Very gd dark blue roof when cleaned lol new handles only 3 months old and roof is bout a year glass window but it aint elecy
Newmot
Tax
Power steering
5x 14 inch vaux alloys with very gd tyres just been refurbed well dun to
Gte bd boy bonnet real gte one to
Gte skirts
M3 crome mirrors lol but I have the standard ones to
Crome exhaust cover only a cover tho
Drives lovely
Lil cavvy spoiler to look the part on the car
There is more just cant think ok so ask and ill send sum pics
Interior has been fully valeted

Bd bits

Dent in drivers side door I have poped it out and it looks fine but u can see it when u look down the car but other then tht u wont see it
Dent in passenger side rear quarter not tht bd but as again u can see it from surten parts
Brakes r spungy but all Vauxhals can be sorted again for the right price same with the dents I have a letre off paint if u can paint it tho.
Normal wear on drivers deat but nothing bd ok
don?t think there is any more but I will see when I clean the outside

I have pics oiff her but she is on 17s can have the 17s with the deal but I want 450 for them as the tyres r new and just been refurbed so wht ever u offer put it up 450 if u want 17s to

Mail me at jones2356@aol.com thanxs for your time

Owe car is in Stevenage on the a1m and near the a10 can meet any where for peeps to have a look at her