PDA

View Full Version : What 2 do with grill

Anonymous
23-02-01, 02:31 PM
I have taken the slats out of my Mk 2 grill, and now i am unsure what to do with it. I know mesh, but what else, something different.

Cheerz for any sujestions

B-) Pug drivers are W*nk*rs. X-(

Anonymous
23-02-01, 02:44 PM
a big head light, or a sub woofer or a reversing light !
lol

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
23-02-01, 04:00 PM
put some pretty blue flashy lights in it, I have seen this done on a few cars near me and they keep flashing me wanting a race it is a bit unfair though because one of their mates has got a helicopter with a big torch on it.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
23-02-01, 04:22 PM
How about a red led that moves from side to side. Then change your name to Michael Knight. :D

Honestly mate i've racked my brains for something different and can't think of anything. The last new thing to do with a grill is GSI Boys, bass port. I suppose you could put one on both sides of the grille.

B-) "I don't know karate, but i know kerrraaazy" B-)

Anonymous
23-02-01, 04:27 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Anonymous
23-02-01, 06:14 PM
I'VE GOT IT!!!! I'll put a piece of card behind the grill and draw loads of Smileys on it!!!! Quality one of design!!!

Anonymous
23-02-01, 06:16 PM
LOL!! I like the cardboard Idea!!

But on a serious note, I like the idea with two bass ports!! That would look mean !!

Anonymous
23-02-01, 09:27 PM
the 2 bass ports would look fappin sexy,I might consider it for when I can get an SR/GTE grille,instead of haking my grille with recessed fogs,it doesnt mean much to me,but I aint once seen another nova with one...

Anonymous
24-02-01, 09:08 AM
2 Bass ports its gonna have to be then i guess. As long as GSI boy has no objections in me stealing his idea!!!!

Anonymous
24-02-01, 11:15 AM
or spray something onto it. like NOVA like the WRC'c have it ir fud have F**D on the lower mesh etc

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
24-02-01, 04:20 PM
put a ford badge on it!!

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
24-02-01, 05:01 PM
That settles it, Two bass ports, i small illuminouse ford badge, and i will spray on a smiley! I hope it will all fit!

I think i will try and do the two bass ports.

Anonymous
27-02-01, 10:39 AM
X-( X-( X-(

GSi For sale :)

Anonymous
02-03-01, 02:43 AM
How about gluing a load of whistles together, and sticking them across the gap.
As you get faster, the louder you whistle :D