PDA

View Full Version : POTTER!

ade
10-11-05, 11:44 PM
sorry but I'm addicted!

Just seen the trailer for the new movie (which is about 3 1/2 hours long) and it looks stunning.

Loved the book for this film but the film looks the dogs.

Booked tickets for next week - gonna pop to woolies and stack up on a massive pic n mix!

cant wait

:D

burgo
10-11-05, 11:51 PM
aint seen any and dont intend to.

Stuart
11-11-05, 08:08 AM
same as bungle. CBA, esp if its fooking 3.5 hours long. sod that seeing some weiner spouting crap lol.

atleast it means all the other screens in the cinema will be empty, much like when W&G was released and star homo wars.

sickrabbit
11-11-05, 08:17 AM
Never read any of the books , and I,m not to bothered about the films either...but then again - horses for courses...

As for Harold potter himself...cant stand the sight of the geeky little twat - should have been straight out of the vagina , and straight into the water butt that one - lol

Mike.
11-11-05, 11:29 AM
i hate Harry Pothead, sorry Potter.

Philsutton
11-11-05, 11:33 AM
atleast it means all the other screens in the cinema will be empty, much like when W&G was released and star homo wars.

i wish that was the case but we are having 7 screens showing the gay film, so it goes in every half hour. An its all going to be screaming little kids. A true nightmare

Dar
11-11-05, 11:54 AM
I've also read the books and will hopefully see the film at some point. I also really enjoyed this book. I want to see what the Veela look like.....just checked the web-site. Cool.

Mad-eye Moody looks funny :lol:

3.5 hours Nice :twisted:

rudeboy69r
11-11-05, 01:35 PM
i read ad books wen i was like 12 but i fink im abit old 4 that now...Star wars is beta!

Philsutton
11-11-05, 04:32 PM
^^ How many times have people got to take to piss out of you before you start to type correctly.

http://www.patrickfochtenterprises.com/retard.jpg

sickrabbit
11-11-05, 04:40 PM
pmsl.

Jack
11-11-05, 05:18 PM
i read ad books wen i was like 12 but i fink im abit old 4 that now...Star wars is beta!
I thought MS Antispyware was beta?

Anywoo. Saw a trailer for it the other day and it just looked a bit too much like LOTR imo....

Mike.
11-11-05, 06:34 PM
^^ How many times have people got to take to p**s out of you before you start to type correctly.

http://www.patrickfochtenterprises.com/retard.jpg

phil he's only 2, give him a break :lol: :lol:

boredbloke
11-11-05, 06:46 PM
all you guys that have said it's shite and you hate em, have any of you actually read them?

seriously them and the lotr are the only books i've pretty much ever read, took me until the fourth one was out before i gave in...

the books are so much better (beta..pmsl http://www.thepetsforums.com/forums/images/smilies/smiliesII/nuts.gif) than the films.

if ya haven't read em o well lol!!

Mike.
11-11-05, 07:09 PM
the whole harry potter craze doesn't appeal to me, i'm not interested in it one bit.

Marc
12-11-05, 02:50 PM
read 1 and a half book of the lord of the rings was worth reading just got to busy and never got around to finishing them lol

seen the films of potter but not read the books only reason ive seen the films is cause i get bored easily and watch them

Jim
12-11-05, 07:49 PM
I wasn't into Harry Potter at all. It wasn't until I went on holiday a couple of years ago and picked up one of the books to read whilst lying next to the pool. Before I knew it, I'd read the first 5 within the 2 weeks, lol.

I wouldn't say I'm desperate to see the film, but my girlfriend wants to see it, so will probably go with her.

Like the Iced Tea advert says, don't knock it till you've tried it. To be honest, a few of you could do with reading some books and brushing up on your english ;)

Jim

ade
12-11-05, 10:53 PM
lol!

I was the same as Jim - read the 1st book on holiday lounging by the pool and found them addictive. Yes theyre basically the same but I saw the 1st film when it 1st came out at the cinema and its interesting how they have the same cast and its developed and got darker.

Its like matmite - love em or hate em...

:roll:

Stuart
13-11-05, 09:59 AM
ive been reading the rehashed version of the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy since the film was out... that was in may i belive..... im only 80 pages in lmao. And i truely love the whole HHGTG thing too lol.

i can on the other hand read a technical/engineering book in no time at all.. odd i guess