PDA

View Full Version : Tip's

Naysnova
09-11-05, 06:53 PM
Hi any one got any tips, I have removed my back seat's and want to carpet, all the back and sides best way to do it. As any one done it before or got any contact's that, can do it :?:

( I am not very practicat myself :cry: )

Thanks.

5_door owner
09-11-05, 07:16 PM
take your original boot carpet out, draw around it onto MDF. then jigsaw it out, thats your floor done (just cover the mdf in the new carpet). then take off your rear quarter cards and do the same, but this time use thinner MDF, then carpet them, and your left with a nice clean looking interior :+:

F188CHG
10-11-05, 03:47 PM
Post some pics when your done thinking of doing the same or may be alu check plate :roll: dunno yet.

Mike
10-11-05, 04:15 PM
make the rear section of the false floor in two halfs to get your psare wheel out!

if your really good, do what i done, put two 6inch speakers into the false floor using the curve in the floor plan to give the depth to be able to do this 8) the curve where the base of the rear seats would be

i gut hold of carbon rear cards and then carpeted my boot side panel and cut the little shelve bits of to give a pure clean looking carpeted boot! looks ace

comlpete it with a nice boot brace. :+:

Naysnova
11-11-05, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the tips :+:

namkeaps
11-11-05, 06:17 PM
make the rear section of the false floor in two halfs to get your psare wheel out!

if your really good, do what i done, put two 6inch speakers into the false floor using the curve in the floor plan to give the depth to be able to do this 8) the curve where the base of the rear seats would be

i gut hold of carbon rear cards and then carpeted my boot side panel and cut the little shelve bits of to give a pure clean looking carpeted boot! looks ace

comlpete it with a nice boot brace. :+:

any chance of a pic please mate?

sounds good