PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall nova feature car with pics !!!!!!!!

kittedoutnova
06-11-05, 09:30 AM
Engine: 1600 full race spec running on twin 40 carbs, blue printed bottom end, lightened and balanced pistons and con rods, light weight flywheel,pollished con rods,big valved head:-polished,ported and gas flowed, wasted stem valves,solid lifter kent cam,race spec valve springs,kent cam pulley,arp rod bolts,inlet manifold:-ports matched to cylinder head,zf lsd,lower finial drive, four branch manifold and full sportex system,uprated altanator,siliconr hoses,braided fuel hoses,k1 racing ht leads,chrome header tank,pipercross filters,omex rev limiter and launch control,digital speedo. 150bhp 0-60 5.8 top speed 138mph
Suspension: avo gas adjustables all round with custom made 100mm lowering springs. and full polybush kit, front and rear strut braces.
Brakes: 20 l astra gsi font discs and callapers, rear disc convertion.
Wheels/Tyres: 16" speedline allesios 2, 195/40/16 continental sport tyres
Bodywork: full re-spray in subaru world rally blue,de-locked all round,de-handled and de-wipered boot,side repeaters and aerial removed and smoothed,gsi rear bumper and side skirts,gte rear spoiler and front bumper with laguner splitter,meshed v grill,colour coded m3 wing mirrors. also private plate, reads d nova perfectly.
Interior: blue carpet throughout,checker plate front and rear door cards and mats,four cobra monaco bucket seats,3 point omp harneses,colour coded dash with playstation 2 built into glove box,full boot build,e tech steering wheel,carbon fibre:-door tops,gear knob,peddals and oil pressure pod,lockwood white dials, chrome door sills, tinted windows,
ICE/Security: pioneer dual face head unit, 2x 760w pioneer amps powering 2x 12 subs, 2x 200w pioneer amps powering front mids,tweeters and rear 6x9s, 1 farad digital power cap, playstation 2, 7" widescreen tv. full undr car neon kit, and 5 interior neons, alarm, immobiliser, tracker. more chance of getting in a nuns nickers.

i have spent 2 years building this car and i have spent in the region of ?15000, the engine has only done 4500 miles, the car has been featured in 5 magazines 1 dvd and on the tv.

i am after ?6500 for the car comes complete with all the soundsytem and the private plate which reads d nova. email me or call 07970436925. i have got photos so please ask and i will send.