PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke

scott.parker
05-11-05, 01:57 AM
Been to loads of places where they do it and it makes me laught,but tonight i though ahh feck it as its my mate doing the night(and he in are band) i though i would do some songs,what an ace night got free beer(thou as ive easeed off it i was peed on three pints :lol: )
Sang my balls off had fun and manged to pull some realy fit girl who was there singing as well,so life doing shit this sily is not that bad affter all :P

Scott

Mike
05-11-05, 07:41 AM
Sounds good matey, you shouild on the kareoke over the waterfron n brierly jill, you win ?50.00 if your the best singer! lol

epo
05-11-05, 10:10 AM
i sung you'll never walk alone to r lass when we first started going out :oops: :lol:

Riggy
05-11-05, 10:56 AM
ahh lee :D your so sweet :lol: :lol:

epo
05-11-05, 12:00 PM
ahh lee :D your so sweet :lol: :lol:

and was very drunk lol

Dar
05-11-05, 02:13 PM
lol - If I sung on a Karaoke machine I would either break the machine or get shot :oops:
I was singing in the office (at home with sterio up) and my neighbour came over and knocked on our door, he said - and I quote:-

"Darren I don't mind the loud music but could you please stop bloody singing, its making my ears hurt"

Mike
05-11-05, 02:18 PM
^^ :lol: :lol: gutted mate! is weather any good round your way then? :lol:

sickrabbit
05-11-05, 03:34 PM
first thing i sang at the oke , was hound dog....didnt go down too well mind , seein at the time the music being played was the house of the rising sun.......

scott.parker
05-11-05, 06:54 PM
first thing i sang at the oke , was hound dog....didnt go down too well mind , seein at the time the music being played was the house of the rising sun.......
PMSL :lol: