PDA

View Full Version : progress at last

womble sri
03-11-05, 09:29 PM
ordered my cam today piper 300 kit and a vernier. about time i had some progress on the beast the carbs have gone completely out of sync this week its as if its running off 3 cylinders but im gonna get them off sent to be restored then get the whole sri engine in it with a skimmed head and an exhaust manifold mums buying me a rollcage for xmas and i should have the cash for some sets and harnesses hopefully should be ready for january depending on when i can get it booked in for rolling road session but will not be insured till we get some nice weather

ANDYRACER
04-11-05, 01:36 AM
Cheers for that, havent a clue who you are but judging by your avator picture i dont really want to know you :roll:

mad-driver
04-11-05, 10:11 AM
I think what he's saying Andy is soon he'll be posting up another picture of a mashed Nova :roll:

Give it some rev
04-11-05, 10:28 AM
at least he's not scared 2 drive them how the should be driven :twisted:

chris

Jos
04-11-05, 11:27 AM
atleast his mum has the right idea :lol: judging from his previous nova's and posts and rollcage is needed badly

Philsutton
04-11-05, 11:32 AM
at least he's not scared 2 drive them how the should be driven

so rolling them over numberous times is how a nova should be driven, i always thought it was better driving to keep it on the road.

Jack
04-11-05, 04:52 PM
Ahhh but Phil did you not see the Wikipedia link in Muppet Corner? Apparently Novas just randomly flip over whilst you're driving along :lol:

womble sri
05-11-05, 03:47 AM
cheers andy for the support hope your fuel line splitsand you burn like the **** you are. fair play the sri was my first car and i drove it like an idiot but i got a wake up call when i rolled it at no more than 45mph and saw the state of it. obviously rollcage is a good idea and it wont be crashed unless its round a track shunted up the arse y some old man. mad driver why are you dissing my drivin when you state in your username that you drive like a prick look forwards to seeing your post after you meet some oil and wrap ity round a tree. no offence to$$er
p.s phil it didnt even do the full circle just went up on the side and slowly onto the roof

Mike
05-11-05, 07:25 AM
Que the mahooosive arguement! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least he ^ aint scared to speak his mind. Bless him :D

Although nova's are better cars when all four wheels are stuck on the ground?? :|

mad-driver
05-11-05, 08:30 AM
mad driver why are you dissing my drivin when you state in your username that you drive like a prick look forwards to seeing your post after you meet some oil and wrap ity round a tree. no offence to$$er

No offence taken lol, cant see how im implying i drive like a twat just because i called myself mad-driver though lol. If you do want to get technical, some people might use the term 'mad' to describe a good thing, hence i could be a good driver but you dont know do you sunny?

Have a good weekend bumhole...no offence :lol:

Mike
05-11-05, 08:45 AM
Have a good weekend bumhole...no offence :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Riggy
05-11-05, 10:03 AM
grow up

Dan
05-11-05, 10:11 AM
locked due to pointless argueing. Crap happens regardless how you drive or how good you are. some ask for it but it comes to us all at some point in life.