PDA

View Full Version : Off to the Ring again 3 weeks tomorrow!

karl Rowntree
02-11-05, 10:30 PM
Well after the last trip going so well (work I mean, the car was shat!) Myself and Mr Beeson have decided to go out to the ring on November the 25th for a few days, but this time with a difference!

We will be flying over from Stansted landing at Frankfurt and picking up our hire car! :o :lol: I cant tell you yet what we are having but lets just say its pretty damn special and should get some respect at the ring :wink: Lets just hope we dont crash it!

We will be staying over with Edgar (you want egg?) on friday night and hitting the ring on saturday morning for the full day, oh and chris i will be going to sebines Thursday night for a cook it yourself steak :wink:

Then Saturday night its off south to my cousins for some madness and to sort a few things out for my move over next year. Returning home on monday night on a late flight.

Cant wait and a great way to see out the year at the ring (believe its the last weekend its open) lets just hope it doesnt snow :o

Will try and get a live post of us and the 'Hire Car' when we are out there.

Speak soon. Karl

Chris
02-11-05, 10:48 PM
Who's ring?

and who is sabine?

Ben
02-11-05, 10:51 PM
Sabines ring, what a thought

Enjoy Karl.

Chris
02-11-05, 10:52 PM
hhhhhmmmmmmmmm :drool:

Riggy
02-11-05, 10:52 PM
lol

have a great time lads , not that you wont :lol:

karl Rowntree
02-11-05, 10:53 PM
Chris its ok mate, your in denial :lol:

Did you know Cadwell was know as the 'mini Ring'? lol

Karl

karl Rowntree
02-11-05, 10:59 PM
Ben, one of my main reasons for going back is to get a box of that sherbert from Brahaus for James's bar lol. :crazyeye:

Raw fillet at sebines mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Chris
02-11-05, 10:59 PM
oh yes, cant wait to throw it into the Gooseneck :lol:

Ben
02-11-05, 11:01 PM
Sherbert and Vodka is the future, we saw it first karl.

karl Rowntree
02-11-05, 11:08 PM
Was such a strange experience mixing the 2 but damn was it good! Not like the rest of the crazy shot kids getting drunk, was a good night we had out though the thong pictures didnt go down too well with james's misses lol.

We think we can make some serious money getting the kids hooked on sherbert then vodka lol. Will have to invite you all up to the bar soon for a mad one if you are all up for it?

Karl

Jonlem
02-11-05, 11:10 PM
Nice one karl, have a great time,

really looking froward to going back next year

and looking forward to one of them steaks even more!

Chris
02-11-05, 11:42 PM
STEAK!!!

cooper_nova
03-11-05, 10:22 AM
nice one karl wanna hear what your best lap time is.....rembering that some bird did it in under 10mins in a transit van!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris
03-11-05, 11:16 AM
LMAO!!

I beat clarkson with a stock 1600

craig green
03-11-05, 11:31 AM
Best of luck with that Hire car Karlos!

Hoping to have ny Nova ready for a trip over there next year

Stuart
03-11-05, 12:21 PM
nice one karl wanna hear what your best lap time is.....rembering that some bird did it in under 10mins in a transit van!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol @ "some bird"

it was a shade over 10 mins. but hey roll on giving her a 200bhp transit next year. should easily crack the 10 min mark.

NovaNeil
03-11-05, 12:23 PM
Jammy Bugg3r!!! :D

Nice one Karl, im still gutted I couldn't make the last trip with you but will be defo coming over again in May for the annual Vauxhall gathering.

I thought Mr Beeson said that one trip a year was enough for him.... lol

Don't forget to take plenty of pics to post up when you get back

Neil

srs1
03-11-05, 03:05 PM
sounds top that karl.

wish you lots of fun out there.

and i too cant wait till may, my first ring trip.

benji
03-11-05, 03:10 PM
i heard you've already had a trip to the ring

krobinson
03-11-05, 06:22 PM
Good luck Karl, you jammy *******

Have a good one, and get plenty of photos.

Remember your key quotes, these add to the whole experience:

You want egg?
Can i touch you?
Can i shit on your face?
I fuckin love you!!

And, if i was your dad, i'd still bath you!

Keith

NovaBen
03-11-05, 08:39 PM
Oh yes Keith, I still remember that, clear as day from my video!!! It still hasn't found its way to the internet yet!!! :lol:

Ben 8)

PS. Enjoy it Karl!! Think of us!! :cry:

martweaver
03-11-05, 09:01 PM
Oh yes Keith, I still remember that, clear as day from my video!!! It still hasn't found its way to the internet yet!!! :lol:

Ben 8)

PS. Enjoy it Karl!! Think of us!! :cry:

Link please!!!! - this sounds hilarious!!
Mart

NickWalliams
03-11-05, 09:28 PM
Remember your key quotes, these add to the whole experience:

You want egg?
Can i touch you?
Can i s**t on your face?
I f**k love you!!

And, if i was your dad, i'd still bath you!

Keith

Ha they are awesome quotes, will have to try them out! :lol:

Ben
03-11-05, 10:19 PM
There are some quality pics still not outed yet as well :lol:

scott.parker
03-11-05, 10:31 PM
Huum i think i know what cars they are,as you said about it at trax :wink:

Good luck to you both,i hope there ready for Beastys abuse :lol:

Im trying my best to get to the next one in may,fingers crossed.

Scott

krobinson
03-11-05, 10:32 PM
There are some quality pics still not outed yet as well :lol:

oh dear, dear me!

They never will be shown, as Andy will never get the site up and running :lol:

Keith

Ben
03-11-05, 10:36 PM
Andy will never get the site up and running :lol:

Keith

Thankfully :wink:

krobinson
03-11-05, 10:41 PM

Keith

I thought u looked rather good in my jacket! Looked like camp spandex!

Keith

Ben
03-11-05, 10:44 PM
:P

Jonlem
03-11-05, 10:53 PM
lol I personally opened a can of woop arse on clarksons time in that jag , tbh i think everyone that was there did, including Andys bro in the vectra !

I have this really funny memory of us waiting for a taxi outside Sabine's restaurant when Keith said he fu*king loved the bird walking the dog and then told her he wanted to sh*t on her face

priceless lol

krobinson
03-11-05, 11:04 PM
I have this really funny memory of us waiting for a taxi outside Sabine's restaurant when Keith said he fu*king loved the bird walking the dog and then told her he wanted to sh*t on her face

priceless lol

For everything else... there's mastercard!

andybishop
08-11-05, 06:25 PM

Keith

Hmmmm, Or maybe I will......

best check the site had'nt you... lol

Ben
08-11-05, 07:21 PM
Looks good Andy.

:o

Snowface
08-11-05, 11:06 PM
its a long drive from frankfurt to cadwell. must be a special car!

dhdev (Oli)
10-11-05, 08:00 AM
My mate (colin for those that did Nurburgring trip 1 this year, he was the one that dragged me home when i passed out after drinkin to much schapfer hupfen, :lol:) rang me yesterday and asked what i was upto this weekend, 'Nothing' i replied (cos i'm a loser :oops: ) 'D'u wanna come to the ring?' he asked, silly question, to which i replied 'fcukyeah!'

I'm going to the bloomin ring this weekend woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in a nova tho, tho i'm sure most will approve of a s14 200sx with ample horsepower bilsteins and a driver that knows the circuit pretty well :twisted:

scott.parker
10-11-05, 07:53 PM
My mate (colin for those that did Nurburgring trip 1 this year, he was the one that dragged me home when i passed out after drinkin to much schapfer hupfen, :lol:) rang me yesterday and asked what i was upto this weekend, 'Nothing' i replied (cos i'm a loser :oops: ) 'D'u wanna come to the ring?' he asked, silly question, to which i replied 'fcukyeah!'

I'm going to the bloomin ring this weekend woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in a nova tho, tho i'm sure most will approve of a s14 200sx with ample horsepower bilsteins and a driver that knows the circuit pretty well :twisted:

:lol: Nice one mate,yeah i saw col at the raceway a few weeks back.."so whats this then col?" ah this is my runabout everday car... :o :lol:

Didnt stay standard for long,looks mint on the hand job wheels as well :wink: :lol:

Scott