PDA

View Full Version : BTB high-torque manifold for sale nova 2.0 16v xe

Anonymous
02-11-05, 08:02 PM
I have a BTB high-torque manifold for sale. It is suitable for a 2.0 16v Nova (but may fit other cars featuring a 2.0 16V XE engine been told these fit the corsa fine ). It's a standard 4-2-1 configuration starting at a whopping 1 1/8" and finishing at a large 2.0". .

this item is brand new and took six weeks to bend the pipes and make it is brand new condition the proper jig for the nova with the 2.0 16v engine not just chopped and welded like most it has never been fitted selling due to change of plans and selling my nova

this will both types with or without lamda sensors as it has the hole but also the plug with if your dosnt have a lamda sensor

these make a massive difference as it lets the gases out much quicker giving loads more bhp as must have if you want more bhp up to 15bhp + on some engine. standard manifolds restriced the engine and hold them back

like i said these arnt cheap and was special made to order and bent for the nova with the 2.0 16v engine in see web page www.racecar.co.uk/btb

if you know your vauxhall s and know your stuff you will know this is one of the best hand made manifolds on the market

THESE COST ?260 + VAT + DELIVERY