burgo
02-11-05, 07:46 PM
i aint that far lol

Rick_Nova
02-11-05, 09:45 PM
im in north lond? well south herts or somit? lol

sickrabbit
03-11-05, 11:14 AM
Methinks the boy wishes make a comrade with persons , from the town of (B)Dedford and hopefully from this site, as it seems we are mostly amicable persons and vote Labour. God bless President Blair Witch He will be missed , but I think Borat will prove a most beneficial replacement......

Back to the matter of Dedfordians , indeed , its easier to befriend anybody of this fair island ( tinternet or not ) other than try to be pally with a Dedfordian , as it is all to evident when as a stranger , Dedford is visited . Its a sour and stern town . Here is one of my observations of the young townsfolk of Dedford and why :
I think in particular , one thing really sticks out is some the young drivers of Dedford . I believe , most of them to be asleep . The drivers chair is laid right back , almost horizontal ,with the driver laid back low , leaning to one side, holding onto the steering wheel one handed for dear life, baseball cap pulled over the brow , and pulling a very stern face ( constipated ?). The only thing I understand that is keeping the slumbered person awake is the loud and booming hipperty hopperty moosik , he is playing. I may be wrong , but is this part of the acknowledged scene called Gangster - or Gangbanging.? I,m confused - how does one bang a gang ? And surely isnt it far better to bang a drum if one needs to beat oneself into harmony ...( think people -THINK )

This is a horrid thing is this reflects terribly for the integrity of the good name of Dedford - the youngsters , should have more respect for their parents cars , and not drive them in this fashion.

innit?

Therefore I think the Antinator has chosen a good route to try to find a comrade via the Novaloaf.

end of sermonn.

Ant seriously mate - I dont think theres too many peeps from old Bedford on this site - or if there are , Ill bet they dont want to admit it...lol

All the best. :wink:

antinator
03-11-05, 08:15 PM
its not that im looking for friends as such just interested as most ppl on here r all northerner and so forth wiv there bam cakes or whatever they r i am just interested 2 see if any1 also goes up 2 the interchange on sundays as its quite the spectical

sickrabbit
03-11-05, 09:07 PM
I know mate - you go to get a burger from the King and the car parks full of bang gangers......

Riggy
03-11-05, 09:44 PM
pmsl @ barm cakes

muffins mate :lol:

Col_Mk1
04-11-05, 12:34 AM
its not that im looking for friends as such just interested as most ppl on here r all northerner and so forth wiv there bam cakes or whatever they r i am just interested 2 see if any1 also goes up 2 the interchange on sundays as its quite the specticalall up from north were at :lol: think am onlly one fre cumbria :lol:

Breeny
04-11-05, 08:58 AM
Ish. Myself, Will and a few others are from Leighton Buzzard which isn't far from Bedford.

terrible___1
05-11-05, 09:28 AM
not far im from luton,but im up in edinburgh at the mo

Mel
06-11-05, 03:15 PM
Me and burgo are just are in Kettering/Corby area..not that far either.