PDA

View Full Version : FUCKING SCUM!

Nath
02-11-05, 01:14 AM
went round my gf's house tonite, left the car on the road as i usually do, come out tonite to come home, and my lock was hanging out the door, window smashed, STEERING WHEEL MISSING!!!

now my steering coloum is bent as fuck! no steering wheel fuck knows why, locks and windows smashed. a heck of a bill!

what i think is that theyve tried to nick it by trying the break the steering lock and the steering wheel has come off on them, its a clean cut though. and the steering wheel is missing, police come out and had a nice chat with me. having it finger printed tommorow, had to push it up my gf's drive using a pair of mole grips lol.

amazingly though my stereo was still in the glovebox,sub amp etc still there,my ?150 coat and ?100 trainers still on the backseat. all they took was th steering wheel and 2 screwdrivers, im not impressed, at least they didnt take the car thats all i care about

id just cleaned it,and recently had it lowered, few pics from today before it happened:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/jbobo/DSC00175.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/jbobo/DSC00176.jpg

novamadcars
02-11-05, 01:28 AM
realy sorry 2 hear about that mate its just jelious cocks that cant afford one of thair own so try 2 take some one elses but the car looks mint in the pics very clean

Nath
02-11-05, 01:35 AM
it was, ive gotta have new steering coloum,steering wheel,drivers door and window,new locks. then im gonna buy disklock and alarm for it too. i think i know who it is and so do the police and if it is them god help there chavvy arses.

the police told me to kick the shit outta em if i find them first lol

Tazzy
02-11-05, 01:46 AM
what a b*st*d, kids today have no respect for other peoples property

when my car got broke into, they nicked my interior mirror, god knows why, either they touched it so took it incase of finger prints, or maybe it was the fact that i had an air freshener hanging on it of nicola ulians a$$!

when you find then mate, cut their fcuking fingers off!

Stuart
02-11-05, 07:55 AM
erm if you could afford the stereo and all that then why didnt you get an alarm first. ok tis not the msot "fun" of mods but atleast it gives you a chance....

sorry all the same.

Nath
02-11-05, 09:39 AM
the stereo ive had since my first car its nothing special. and i havnt had the money to buy an alarm since having this car due to being jobless. something always happens to my car a few days before pay day.

Nath
02-11-05, 09:50 AM
so if anyone has a steering coloum knocking around and a steering wheel can u get in touch with me??

cooper_nova
02-11-05, 10:01 AM
:o man thats sh! t news nath! hope u catch up with them before the old bill do(make sure they won't do it again) :evil:

Col_Mk1
02-11-05, 10:30 AM
hope u catch up wid them :evil:

cooper_nova
02-11-05, 10:35 AM
car was looking near mint too :( jelious f**k's ) we should find them all and string them up by their bollox in a big old warehouse and have it telivised every time another twoc'er steals or attempts to steal a car, then see who nicks a car or tries to

Give it some rev
02-11-05, 06:36 PM
you should see my security lads, me sat in it with the shotgun lol :twisted: it works wonders, no 1 has tried pinching it, yet

sorry 2 here about that tho, absolutly terrible :(
you cant have nothing these days

chris

Riggy
02-11-05, 07:24 PM
nath i have steering colum , wheel and door locks etc if you need them

Nath
03-11-05, 11:01 AM
aha now i read this lol! just ordered myself a new sreering column off 24/7 spares, and sean's sending me a steering wheel up. but i think i do need a drivers door after the wankers broke the lock and pulled around the lock out of shape. have u got a door m8?

sickrabbit
03-11-05, 11:22 AM
Mate , feel for you ......

There really is only one thing to wish the light fingered ...

"may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their ars*holes."

Twice.