PDA

View Full Version : Nova front track width ?

R1CH
01-11-05, 07:23 PM
Think its the track width i'm after ? basically i'm after finding out the width of the front end between the disc faces.

Cheers Rich

cooper_nova
01-11-05, 08:32 PM
Think its the track width i'm after ? basically i'm after finding out the width of the front end between the disc faces.

Cheers Rich

have you tried the haynes manual??? or google

R1CH
01-11-05, 11:30 PM
Oh yeah, forgot the diamentions are in the Haynes manual.
:oops:

Rich

cooper_nova
02-11-05, 10:49 AM
Oh yeah, forgot the diamentions are in the Haynes manual.
:oops:

Rich

lol no probs fella :lol:

and just for anyone else who wants to klnow

the front track is 1320mm
the rear track is 1307mm

fearless
02-11-05, 08:12 PM
When they say the front/rear track - is that a measurement from one disc/drum mounting face to the other (ie with the wheel off - from the face of the disc/drum with the 4 holes in it, to the other side)

or

the total distance from one outside edge of tyre to the other ????

mikey14sr
02-11-05, 08:39 PM
When they say the front/rear track - is that a measurement from one disc/drum mounting face to the other (ie with the wheel off - from the face of the disc/drum with the 4 holes in it, to the other side)

or

I allways believed it was the first way mate, all though I have seen dimension diagrams showing it as the distance between the centrelines of the tyres?

cooper_nova
02-11-05, 08:49 PM

or

I allways believed it was the first way mate, all though I have seen dimension diagrams showing it as the distance between the centrelines of the tyres?

oh yea good point it can be measured either way iirc :(

bump
02-11-05, 09:13 PM
well best thing for it is to get the tape masure out then :wink:

R1CH
02-11-05, 11:34 PM
and just for anyone else who wants to klnow

the front track is 1320mm
the rear track is 1307mm

Not sure how the track is measured in the Haynes manual but i've got a rear lying around and that measures 1390mm from one face to another.

Anyway the measurments in the Haynes manual will do, i just wanted to see if they were a similar width to a Citroen AX !

Rich