PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Nova GSi For Sale

Anonymous
29-10-05, 01:43 PM
Hi,
i have a 1993 vauxhall nova gsi in grey for sale.

The car has now covered 84,500 miles, I have every mot since the 1st one to prove this current mileage. The car come with part vauxhall service history upto around 55-60,000 miles (there is alot of it). The car is completley orginal apart from it is fitted with a stainless steel magnex exhaust this being the only modification. Since I have owned the car I have recently fitted a new cambelt, waterpump and it had a full service this was all done at 83,000 miles by my friend who is a mechanic for the local vauxhall garage. The car has all the usual gsi stuff like electric windows, central locking and a sunroof. It is also fitted with immobiliser. The condition of the vechile is very good for a nova and considering the age. There is slight rust on both rear wheel arch's nothing to bad or noticeable and slight bit under the bonnet on the n/s inner wing. The car is mint underneath with a very good strong chassis with no corrosion at all. The car pulls very through all the gears and is running very well and surprises people with bigger engine cars. The interior of the car is in very good condition it has vauxhall matts in it and the only problem being the drivers seat bolster which has a slight tear (very common).

I am located in gloucestershire.

I am willing to meet any willing buyers half way is the price is right.

I have plenty of pictures i can send via e-mail just not sure how to post them on here.

I am open to sensible offers.

You can e-mail me at sija2005@aol.com

or phone me on 07909901294