PDA

View Full Version : Clear Rear Clusters !

Anonymous
14-11-01, 04:30 PM
No-one in the country has any!
and people who said they will, say nearer end of December or longer!

But...
Halfords/Ripspeed can get me some for ?107.99 !!!! and they take 3-7 days delivery. Abit expensive innit? But have no real choice.

I want the TWIN REVERSE, with no Fog.
looks miles better.

Anonymous
14-11-01, 05:03 PM
and they phoned me back to say they're not legal !!! ...what!? E-marked, but not approved.

Anonymous
14-11-01, 05:16 PM
wat ever u do dont get em from cc motorsport u might as well chop yor nob off it'll be less stressfull.

Daz9124@aol.com

Twitchin like a pigs eye!

Anonymous
14-11-01, 10:03 PM
Try corniosor(or how ever spelt!) in bedford or which is nearest to yourself,(oh they do deliver if needs be)I got some for my mate from there for ?85 ever included some wank reflectors needless to say there not on the car!
Been pulled ten times since and the old bill said nothing about them not being legal!
these even have the Brithish kite mark on them to boot!

:D

Anonymous
15-11-01, 08:56 AM
I got them ordered yesterday from C.A.R. who get them from ABC Design (importers who deal with trade only). They are the better design, apparently. ?99.99.
I opted for twin reverse, & no fog. No intention of having a fog light either, or the reflectors.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 08:59 AM
And they will take about 4 weeks to get in!
Nobody in the country has any. I know somebody who has Quad Conversions ALL clear going for ?80... a shop. I like these, but think the clear rears look better.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 09:00 AM
I ordered them from carisma style (i think) and a two day delivery time is now 3 weeks!!

Anonymous
15-11-01, 09:32 AM
Yesterday I phoned so many car accessory dealers around the whole country... all of them said about six weeks, after Xmas.
and only ABC Design do the twin reverse in good quality.
Apparently the company who actually makes these lights in Europe didnt anticipate the demand fro them, and it has taken them 8 months to get back on track. They should be ok from the next delivery that comes in ...this was the spiel I was given from C.A.R.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 09:33 AM
quad lights are minging !!!

Anonymous
15-11-01, 05:24 PM
why is it that there is hardly any choice for rear lamps. All there is clear, quad or some dark red ones. I reakon there should be some lexus style one like for all the other modded cars.

Anonymous
15-11-01, 05:24 PM
why is it that there is hardly any choice for rear lamps. All there is clear, quad or some dark red ones. I reakon there should be some lexus style one like for all the other modded cars.

Nevr go Nova the top

Anonymous
15-11-01, 05:49 PM
there will be sum lexus style ones for the nova soon. Their cummin out soon but i heard their over ?100:O

Anonymous
16-11-01, 02:24 AM
I got mine from a local car tuning place. I asked for them and 3 days later i got em. They were ?80 and i can get there number for anyone who wants it. There based in stoke but maybe able to help you out.
Mingle

Don't believe anything i say!!!!!

Anonymous
16-11-01, 03:07 PM
dont believe mingle! look at his footer he's lying! lol :p

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
16-11-01, 10:20 PM
to mingle, you got clear for ?80?

Nevr go Nova the top

Anonymous
21-11-01, 10:48 AM
yeah, they ain't got the rear fog but that was easy to sort wiz a red bulb. I got a bit of a discount cause i know some people. If you want the store details i'll get em you. I think there normally ?90.
Mingle
Beleive everything i say!!!!!!

Don't believe anything i say!!!!!

Anonymous
21-11-01, 09:24 PM
yer store details would be good

Never go Novathetop

Anonymous
22-11-01, 04:38 PM
mingle - your footer is now very confusing... :-/

Anonymous
26-11-01, 11:44 AM
i ordered mine on a monday recived them on a tuesday fitted them on a saturday
from carisma styling

x-b :)p He Who Laughs Last Laughs Longest :)p x-b

Anonymous
26-11-01, 11:57 AM
when was that ick? if it was recently I am gonna kick off.

Anonymous
26-11-01, 06:03 PM
I just had a voicemail from CAR (my local accessory shop) saying they cant get me the clear rears with twin reverse, as thety are not E-marked ...but they have supplied them to people before ...namely Damian Coull.

I gotta speak to them!!!

Ick, what style are your lights?
Fog or twin reverse, and is the surrounding black, or white/transparent ??

Anonymous
28-11-01, 12:16 PM
no i have had them for ages mine come with the twin reverse but i put a red bulb on the fog light coz it used to light up white
there is only a small crack it the lights it is probabally easy to fix

i aint laughing no more and those stupid little faces can fuck off !

http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/Pb270012(breeny).jpg

Anonymous
28-11-01, 12:57 PM
xs motorsport up here have a set in stock for ?89 i think. Dunno if they do mail order though. Best fone them.

For Sale- 15" TSW Stealths Good tyres offers??
35mm offset.

Taxed,tested and insured.Go chase criminals

Anonymous
28-11-01, 08:54 PM
I ordered my clear rear clusters from ripspeed in june.

I aint got em yet.

Bugger.

Top Tip - If its not in stock, refuse 2 pay til they get it!

Arse.