View Full Version : Close barryboys down.....

sartain87
27-10-05, 12:36 AM
this may or may not work but sign this petition to close barryboys.co.uk down....

http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/Barryboys/

scott.parker
27-10-05, 12:45 AM
Whats the point,who cares they carnt effect your life unless your a scanky chav whos cars on there,and you use there site? :lol:

Ste L
27-10-05, 01:12 AM
whats wrong with barry boys??

people hate them cos they slag off crap cars with shit body kits??

i hate body kits, lets get rid of meeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

burgo
27-10-05, 04:34 AM
sartain what is your prob with barryboys, as youve posted this here on pure torque and sent it to me on msn. im gonna take a bet that its on cruise northants aswell

Stuart
27-10-05, 07:54 AM
by getting irate about barryboys means theyve got what they wanted lmao.

give it up.

novamadcars
27-10-05, 07:59 AM
simple realy if you dont like the site dont go on or use it

scott.parker
27-10-05, 09:07 AM
I will say it again

Whats the point,who cares they carnt effect your life unless your a scanky chav whos cars on there,and you use there site? :lol:

:lol:

Dpnova
27-10-05, 09:13 AM
barryboys site makes me laugh, you have to admit some of those cars are awful

sartain87
27-10-05, 10:26 AM
i do admit its funny...but its not my clever idea to try and close em down just copying the topic...

Philsutton
27-10-05, 10:50 AM
you have to have a scooby or evo to be in with the barry boys lot. Anything else is regarded as "chav" even if its still standard. They are tossers, but i can garantee that none of them can drive let allow own the evo's they rant on about so much.

Breeny
27-10-05, 11:12 AM
Actually I can vouch for at least one of the members on there... He has an Evo and Skyline GTR with very very silly hp figures. Think the Skyline is 900+... can't remember.

I agree with 99% of their comments to be fair.

Dar
27-10-05, 12:22 PM
I always find BarryBoys quite funny and some of the cars that they post up even funnier.
Its like a big bitch-fest on that site :twisted:
I love the comments about Nova's and im quite sure that ANY Nova, however nice fast etc etc it is would get totaly slated on there.
I often refer to my Nova as 'its just a crappy boys racers car' :mrgreen: why not? who cares... not me :lol:

Rexy
27-10-05, 02:58 PM
wicked init!

Nick
27-10-05, 03:37 PM
I think it shows alot about their lives and insecuraties - they spend time taking pictures and making fun of other people - Fair enough, some of the things are amusing but it's a bit sad

If you don't like something, theres no need to go and publically announce and look down at people; as that's when you turn into a complete tosspot - everyone is entitled to their opinion but if you can't put it forward constructivly then don't bother.

And as Scott said, it really doesn't bother me

Ian
27-10-05, 05:32 PM
they are a sad bunch of lonely old cunts with no lives really

sickrabbit
27-10-05, 09:23 PM
I,ve never really understood the terrible affliction that takes hold of some people and sends them into a frenzy over the Manilow man . The song Mandy , indeed is enough to make anyone remotely human want to reach for anything that,ll contain liquids and perform a psychedelic yoddle . And as for his Copa Cabanna - I dont like cocktails and will always prefer manly drinks like Special Brew and Martini ( preferably mixed together with a dash of worcester sauce ).

It has been said that Barry ( steady Manilowite fans ) has never swam on his back in the sea for fear of low flying harpoons , thrown by burley men shouting "Moby dick" .
Moby on the other hand is a balding little geek , deeply religious and circumcised, but has never once shown his genitalia , shore side or on his back whilst swimming , so please refrain from calling him dick.....

I really didnt know so many modding people were into Barry , but as the saying goes " what ever floats your boat , will eventually sink it "

Amen people and goodnight.

Will the last person off this site tonite , please remeber to put the cat out and turn off the light . Thank you ........

Oh , and well done Charlton..... :twisted:

boredbloke
27-10-05, 10:40 PM
they are a sad bunch of lonely old c**t with no lives really

Don't hold back dude!

Jack
27-10-05, 11:13 PM
Ahhh the joys of the internet and freedom of speech...

scott.parker
27-10-05, 11:31 PM
I will say it again

:lol:

God i feel like im in a loop cycle with this one...

WHO GIVES A TOSS THIS TOPIC IS PURE SHIT!!!!

Jack
27-10-05, 11:33 PM
Scott your car is wank becuz itz a novar

:wink:

scott.parker
27-10-05, 11:34 PM
Balls to that....
the way it sounds right now on full chat i iz appy to wank over it me self!! :lol: