PDA

View Full Version : show corsa on air suspension

d8mo k
22-10-05, 06:28 PM
I?m selling my beloved corsa. It has been featured in revs and has been a promo car for various people. Not many of you guys will have seen it cos its lived in a garage for most of the time since being built. I have pictures of build from being a standard corsa to what it is today. I have some photos I took today to email to people who r seriously interested.
However on the photos you cant see the metalflake in the paint as it was not sunny.

It started life as a red 1.2 ls. My mum owned it from new and I?ve had it bout 3 years or so. Its done 63000 miles. The car was sent to the bodyshop for a PSG wide combat 2 kit fitted. It has all been blended in to car and to each other so there is no joins. The rear numberplate has been flushed into bumper and the light gap removed from bumper. It has flushed boot and a custom bad boy bonnet and grill. A true one off. It has gsi spoiler, dtm mirrors and a flush scuttle panel. It been fully resprayed in a blue/ purple colour with extra large rainbow metalflake. It looks fantastic in sunshine.
Once bodywork was done the following mods were done:

18 inch polished lip Diablo wheels
V6 drilled brakes and callipers
Silver to black tinted windows
Cat 1 alarm
Lexus rear lights
Euro front lights
Leather omp bucket seats with luke harnesses
Full retrim of back seats and door cards by L4leather
Sparco steering wheel with quick release boss with key
Sparco gear knob
TV and DVD
Colour coded dash
Custom ascar exhaust from Exhaustsuk

Its had Airbag suspension fitted last year. It has full individual movement of each corner of car so it can go very low and very high at any angle.

It does have stereo with car but depends on buyer whether they want it.
2 X 12inch vibe subs
2 X VP2 vibe amps
Vibe 6x9
Infinity 6x9
Alpine components
Alpine amp
Pioneer P8400 mp3 cd
Pioneer 6 disc changer

The car has been off road and garaged since last October. Any inspection welcome of quality. I took it for test today and it failed on no cat in exhaust and LHD headlights. I have fail sheet to prove.
I?m selling because I just don?t use it anymore and its such a waste to leave it in garage for another year.

I have about ?12000 in the car so I will not accept daft offers. Please only contact if you r serious as its not a pleasant experience selling it cos I?ve grown to love it and am very sad to see it go.

If you interested either email dominickerry@yahoo.co.uk or call 07740 174634

Thanx for looking