PDA

View Full Version : Had to go and say it...

Rexy
22-10-05, 05:27 PM
Had a bit of a chat with my mates about people always trying to race them, and to be honest in the nova or even my old corsa and clio I havent had anybody really try to race me or even hint at it...

Until Now....

Pulled out of my mates street and low and behold, a white nova goes past with a set of seats and some weird kit and exhaust. Caught upto it at the roundabout and well, He booted it off, did a wheelie (impressive) and then slowed down for the traffic lights. I just laffed, as he kept an eye on my in his rear view mirror ? ? ? he must of fancied me :oops:

Gets into town pulls up at the traffic lights, I went threw the town centre in the left lane, Nice little shortcut and him in the right lane, he then throws it over two lanes to get behind me. Gets to a sidestreet and a little Ka stops him gettin past me and i gracefully turn left at a Give Way and threw a set of traffic lights.

It was the typical DOG of a nova which sat very high at the front a low at the rear with a Bodykit (naturally)

If your on the site, May i just advise - If you see another nova just flash and give a thumbs up. I'm not into the fast and furious bollocks of being hip/street and racing people in 1.2 novas.

Rant over - The title is because I often say, I never seem to get nobs try to race me.

Marc
22-10-05, 05:53 PM
its stupid to race in a town center anyway to many people about. if you gonna mess about then do it somewhere there is less chance of inicent people being hurt like on a track where its suppose to be done!

i do get this a bit but its normally around a town center its a either nova, coras or obviously someone who doesnt like the look of me that tries and races! lol

to be fair i see loads of novas and never get a flash or a thumb because its normally a ruff as fuck nova that is about 5mins away from going to the scrap yard or just someone who owns the car for a run about.

but then again people who own minis always flash other mini owns its weird how it works :D

dunova
22-10-05, 06:40 PM
I am on this site. Yes it was me.

My 1.2 is capable of wheelies because i have peco back box and a motorsport sunstrip. These 2 items alone increased my engine power by 248 BHP. Couple these with the extra power from my RED neon washer jets and my 1.2 nova is pushing out just over 400 BHP. I laugh at skyline's as i fly past them. haha

Lee
22-10-05, 07:33 PM

My 1.2 is capable of wheelies because i have peco back box and a motorsport sunstrip. These 2 items alone increased my engine power by 248 BHP. Couple these with the extra power from my RED neon washer jets and my 1.2 nova is pushing out just over 400 BHP. I laugh at skyline's as i fly past them. haha

Your forgetting the brown cooling holes in your wings.

Nice mod.

Rexy
22-10-05, 07:38 PM
Pmsl, at no point did I hint of racing this fool, just drove normally as you usually do threw a busy town centre... My nova is pretty much setup for track days/B roads etc and thus shall be used for that purpose lol.

sickrabbit
23-10-05, 10:29 AM
Indeed , its happened to me a couple of times ....a nice Megane ripped past mrs rabbit and I then cut over us about a week back at the lights after revinn like a mentalist . About 4 mins later I pulled alongside him at another set of lights , but in a queue . I looked over and the bloke just stared ahead , but his girl with him glanced over , so I flashed her a grin , she just looked at the floor and then away ( but was smilin from ear to ear - she obviously didnt want her bloke to see - I think ) and then he looked over , caught my smile , so I just winked at him . He gave me sexual directions. Had a smashing set of gold teeth tho . As he pulled away I waved at him and gave him the thumbs up - he gave me the finger and sped off - his girlfriend still looking out of the passenger window a delicate shade of beetroot.......the moral of this tale ??

20mins later we pooped into a local Tesco,s for petrol - who was at the till ? - Megane boy.....as he came out from paying . I was still filling up , he glanced over and growled "what the fook you lookin at ?" He put his newly obtained packets of fags on the top of his motor to open the door and pass his ( rather tasty) girl a coke , before I,d noticed she had her window down...." your brothers in a strop aint he ?" I asked she laughed a bit then pretended to cough , he went purple , he glared at me , jumped into his motor , gave her a mouthful and then shot off....pity he,d forgotten about his 40 Silk cut that came flying off the roof as he beat his enraged retreat.

I got a right earful from the mrs , for giving his bird the eye tho..........

Smokings a filthy habit.......

Philsutton
23-10-05, 12:35 PM
only people wo used to race me in the nova were the motorway pricks, i.e bmw's audi's, merc's that think they are the shit cos they have a big expensive car. I always used to race them an batter them, but that was only cos they were up my arse an flashingtheir lights like they do.

Rexy
23-10-05, 12:38 PM
lol nothing is better than making a more expensive car look silly :D

Marc
23-10-05, 12:52 PM
always a grin (dont really do it in my car tho lol) big flash expensive cars againest a cheap pocket rocket. if the cars had the same money spent on them the pocket rocket would blitz the other car easy!

sick rabbit qauilty story obviously the other guy was all mouth by giving you shit and not doing out! did u pick up the fags and take them into the paying area and giv them back lol i would have!

Philsutton
23-10-05, 01:00 PM
yeah but when he is showing off to his wife when he goes back the last thing he wants to see is a nova over take him while he's flat out. Last time i did that she was laughing at him while he was sticking his fingrs up lmao

Jack
23-10-05, 02:07 PM

Ptth, I az got a Skyline engine in ma novarr lmfao

Marc
24-10-05, 07:18 PM
lol here is me thinking the saloon nova was a gt4 lol :D