PDA

View Full Version : Go karting!

Marc
22-10-05, 12:08 PM
any advice havnt been in ages and going 2moz in a massive group of us and need to wipe the floor with the rest?

havnt been in ages and a bit rust and tips would be great, also the last time i went i was racing with a mate and he crashed into me and threaten to kick me head in because of it! so it always gets a bit heated on the track with everyone! ol :D

Jim
22-10-05, 12:47 PM
Depends on the location and how serious/proffesional the marshalling is. If they black flag you for minor things then be sure to drive safely. Don't always try and get the back end stepping out as this wont make you faster. It's hard to say really as it varies from track to track as to how you should drive.

Jim

Rexy
22-10-05, 05:01 PM
Just go and have some funn !!!

Marc
22-10-05, 05:43 PM
well after a talk 2 a couple of mates, there is shit weather ahead (90% will be accidents) the track has a bridge (so me back will kill the next day) and a tunnel and its an edurance team race 30mins worth of racing each for go knows how long lol :?

so i guess im just gonna have to keep me foot down lol and if i do spin out doughnuts wil be done lol :D

Marc
24-10-05, 07:04 PM
go karting was shit ot was loving the rea wheel drive action and when it started to rain a bit even better!

but after 30-45 mins of racing i felt like i had aged 45 years cause i cant move! doing it in another 3 weeks think i may have to where padding lol :D

anybody who lives near grimsby/cleethopres must go go karting it on the out skirts of cleethorpes :D

burgo
25-10-05, 12:01 AM
ya pansy, no pain no gain. karting is never shite and i really regret stopping doing it

Riggy
25-10-05, 07:23 PM
lol i had brused knees after the last NL karting session

i wonder how ill be after the next lol :lol:

Stuart
25-10-05, 08:38 PM
with the size of the track and the higher speeds. hopefully there wont be much contact lol. id rather enjoy it than be fighting lol

srs1
25-10-05, 11:15 PM
with the size of the track and the higher speeds. hopefully there wont be much contact lol. id rather enjoy it than be fighting lol

you stupid stupid boy.

dont you realise chris will be there.

no one is safe. i mean no one

Stuart
26-10-05, 08:01 AM
just qualify behind him on the grid then lol

Chris
26-10-05, 08:10 AM
wont take me long to lap you :lol:

Riggy
26-10-05, 08:40 PM
^ lol :lol:

Marc
27-10-05, 06:21 PM
ya pansy, no pain no gain. karting is never s**t and i really regret stopping doing it

na burgo was shit ot (ass in wicked!) thats y im goging again in a few weeks :D

shame i cant get to the nl karting bit to far for me to travel :cry: