PDA

View Full Version : Nova 1.3 sr...Offers!

projectsr
21-10-05, 02:15 PM
vauxhall nova 1.3 sr black F reg. It has been lowered 40mm sports springs,has white dials,omp strut brace,subaru style bonnet scoop,m3 style wing mirrors,sportex 5" exhaust and tsw 14" alloys which all have good tyres.The engine is the standard 1.3 sr motor.The engine runs and drives well but has a noise,which is the water pump as threre is a dribble of water from the pump when running! no blue smoke on start or when warm.It does not have any tax or mot both expired in jan 05.It has usuall nova faults-rear arches are gone,tiny bits of bubbling rust bottom of both doors,two small holes under the bonnet on inner wing/suspension turrets either side(no bigger than a penny so could just be filled),battery tray is fine.The drivers door has a dent toward the front.i need the space now and dont have the time to put it on the road.just needs a couple of hours work and tlc.make an excellent project. im in milton keynes just off j14 of the m1. make me an offer! email me at projectsr@hotmail.co.uk or just pm me.