PDA

View Full Version : bad one

womble sri
20-10-05, 11:34 PM
having a bit of a bad time recently not only is my car drinking my money away due to the rediculous amounts of petrol it uses but the arches are starting to bubble up again. hopefully ill have her off the road soon as my dad gets a new car and i can have his old one. i have aso hit two parked cars recently one i was lucky enough to drive away from and the other was a mates and its only a little scratch but its perlescant paint so the whole side will need doing! still my inlet manifold for the sri head arrived this week and i finally have the money for my cam kit and pulley so hopefully the novas performance will start looking up after a good (expensive!) tune.

Rick Draper
21-10-05, 12:11 AM
having a bit of a bad time recently not only is my car drinking my money away due to the rediculous amounts of petrol it uses but the arches are starting to bubble up again. hopefully ill have her off the road soon as my dad gets a new car and i can have his old one. i have aso hit two parked cars recently one i was lucky enough to drive away from and the other was a mates and its only a little scratch but its perlescant paint so the whole side will need doing! still my inlet manifold for the sri head arrived this week and i finally have the money for my cam kit and pulley so hopefully the novas performance will start looking up after a good (expensive!) tune.

Sounds like you shud not really be on the road mate.

Jim
21-10-05, 12:04 PM
i have aso hit two parked cars recently one i was lucky enough to drive away from

Please tell me you stopped, put your insurance details on the windscreen of the car and subsequently paid for the damage you caused to the other car?

If not then you are a complete c**t and like Rick said, you should not be on the road.

Jim

Ste_Nova
21-10-05, 12:41 PM
just looked at his features

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/2690big6.jpg
:o

thats allmost as bad as my crashes :roll:

Philsutton
21-10-05, 12:52 PM
oh dear, you clearly drive like a cock then

~~joycey~~
21-10-05, 01:19 PM
hmmmmmmmm :roll:

mad-driver
21-10-05, 01:50 PM
Also which car are you using? Coz if your talking about the red SR on 40s in your feature then it will drink petrol wont it

Mike
21-10-05, 02:08 PM
Nice speedlines, shame about the body work on that white one :lol:

If you persist to drive like a shaft, then acidents that are more towards deliberate will happen :roll:

Jack
21-10-05, 02:57 PM

Bit of T-Cut, it will polish up fine

:lol: well someone had to say it lol

Snowface
21-10-05, 04:20 PM
oh dear, you clearly drive like a cock then

pretty up front comment lol.

Rexy
21-10-05, 04:57 PM
Again another quality and aboslutly pointless post, you must of known the responce you were going to get.

Shit like that, you keep very hush hush indeed. Better still, make amends and sort the damage. Tut Tut.

Ben
21-10-05, 06:07 PM
Feel realy sorry for you mate, dont pay any attention to these lot they just love to put people down.

Just look forward to when your cars using less fuel so you can save for the pass plus as you clearly need it.

Lee
21-10-05, 06:16 PM

:o

thats allmost as bad as my crashes :roll:

Is that a parachute hanging out the back of it???

It obviously didnt deploy in time!

mad-driver
21-10-05, 08:06 PM
Feel realy sorry for you mate, dont pay any attention to these lot they just love to put people down.

Just look forward to when your cars using less fuel so you can save for the pass plus as you clearly need it.

The good ol' build em up and then knock em down again! lol

Col_Mk1
22-10-05, 02:56 AM
cock

hendrix
22-10-05, 03:05 AM
peenarse!

RobWeaver
23-10-05, 06:39 PM
I did feel for ya...but driving off after damaging someones car? thats being a first class cnut!

hope the nova gets sorted out, but appreciate other peeps rides like ur own...its really annoying when stuff happens n peeps drive off,ive had my old corsas mirror broke loads of times in car parks...its ok, tis just ANOTHER chip and clips bk in, but i would prefer a "aaaargh im sorry fella :( wasnt itentional" id be like...aaaah its alrite,just you go steady!