PDA

View Full Version : Toxic waste

sickrabbit
19-10-05, 05:46 PM
Toxic waste are a wicked new sweet you buy in a small yellow oil drum...they are seriously sour , and even if you cant eat em yourself , its worth buying a packet , just to watch peoples reaction when the greedy gits accept one from you . I advise getting some and hand one to your boss with the most gracious smile..........sort the fecker no time !!

Philsutton
19-10-05, 06:48 PM
it would be funnier if it emptied their bowels when they ate one lol

sickrabbit
19-10-05, 08:08 PM
Phil , I like your style mate - it,d be a right crack......

antinator
20-10-05, 11:54 PM
ill tell u wot get sum sweets and take the wrappers and fill them with laxitives :lol: thatll make u shit gd

Dar
21-10-05, 11:44 AM
lol - I discovered the 'Toxic Waste' sweets a little while back. I bought a few barrels and just started handing them out to people. Its great watching them suffer. Have you seen the chart on tha back of the barrles.

Im a - Full Toxie Head!!

Nice little barrels though. I have used them to store more mouth friendly sweets :D

srs1
22-10-05, 12:28 AM
you tried the chewettes extremely hot lime?

Jos
22-10-05, 09:52 AM
I found Toxic Waste last christmas, I love sour sweets, but it would seem by reactions, my friends & family don't....

Marc
22-10-05, 11:46 AM
some strange reason i dont pull faces that much for sour sweets, my bro always get sour sweets and pulls mad faces and then gives them to me but i dont, must be i got no sour sence in me tounge lol

will get a pack and report back! :D

antinator at school me and a couple of mates put 2 in the teachers kettle at school now that was funny! :D

untouchable
23-10-05, 08:18 PM
my sons mate bought a few barrels back from devon....gave them to my boy who had one. i ate a few and you get a vile taste of vomit first, then the flavour of the sweet, then just when you think its safe it gives you another kick of the sour stuff at the end!

but yer, ace fun watching peoples reactions while they eat them :lol: