PDA

View Full Version : WTF

Jack
19-10-05, 04:50 PM
Ok. After looking at a couple of subs for someone in the ICE forum I came across this*:

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/review/reviews_id/137.html

yeh dis SUB is sik trusss !!

man bought dis tym ago but stil smashin da beats.
u need 2 buy da JBl amp 400w it goes great wid it. dats da 1 i got !

BIG UP DA E1 massiv !

U DUN NOE !!!!
Er. Yes.

Remember kids, 9 out of 10 chavs recommend JBL! :lol:

*that's my excuse for looking at a JBL sub and I'm sticking to it, damnit

Philsutton
19-10-05, 04:54 PM
i didnt catch a word of that, fucking young people these days do my fucking head in, its not cool to make your self look retarded by spelling everything wrong. Anyway the ICE forum is only for chavs an i dont stray there on any condition.

Rexy
19-10-05, 04:56 PM
I thought ice went into drinks to make it colder?

burgo
19-10-05, 04:58 PM

BIG UP DA E1 massiv !

U DUN NOE !!!!

yes this sub is good trust me !!

i bought this a long time ago and its still working well.
you will want a good amp, i recommend a jbl 400w one as i have discovered these make a great pair.

hi to all my friends

you dont know!!

hows that phil??

Philsutton
19-10-05, 05:01 PM
good work, but im sick of trying to figure out why these primitive people write in such a way.

Jack
19-10-05, 06:24 PM
Yes. this sub meets and far exceeds my expectations. Trust my superior judgement on this opinion

My dear fellow. I purchased this product many moons ago, and yet still its quality has not faltered even though I continually play audio that appeases me at high volume through the equipment

I strongly recommend you make an additional purchase of the JBL 400W amp to go with this piece of equipment. It works in excellence with this particular product and indeed enhances one's enjoyment of the overall package. I can base this opinion on my own personal experience as this is the path I have followed.

BIG UP DA E1 massiv !
I would like to take this opportunity to send my greetings to all my friends and acquantances in the group I have labelled the "E1". We have an over-inflated high regard for ourselves.

U DUN NOE !!!!
P.s. I am a complete knobhead

antinator
20-10-05, 11:57 PM
wait 2 thigns i gotta say here 1)all young ppl rnt like that u old fart and 2)tht jbl stuff is crappy get sum decent stff yaaaaahh meeeann :lol:

dunova
21-10-05, 08:16 AM
1.) You're 'typing' like you are all like that.
2.) I fully agree, Jack is an old fart :lol:

Stuart
21-10-05, 08:41 AM
I thought ice went into drinks to make it colder?

ive had a bottle jagermesiter in the freezer for 3 months now and when i pour it over the ice, it actually warms the drink up lmao

Jack
21-10-05, 09:36 AM
1)all young ppl rnt like that u old fart
Ah yes. I suppose 23 does seem old and wise when you\'re young and stupid. :lol:

FlatBeatBoy
21-10-05, 09:42 AM
DONT FEAR TECHNOBUNGLE IS HERE!

Anyway that guy is a nobber.. YO I IZ GUT SUM SICK SUBZZZ IN MA CAR LYKEEEEE PUMPIN TEH VIBEZZ 24/7 ALL TEH GURLZ LUVZ IT.ZZZ

Good one jack way too make yourself look intelligent must of took u ages to look up thoose words on dictionary.com :lol:

Jack
21-10-05, 10:02 AM
we all talk like that down here, the somerset accent is really a facade we put on so other people think we are all a bit thick lol...

Dunova actually sounds exactly like Prince Philip.

and looks like him too :lol:

dunova
21-10-05, 10:44 AM
I AM prince phillip. Dont' tell anyone though, it's top secret.

I don't use the Bristolian accent because it's annoying and retarded. No-one in bristol understands that the words IDEA and IDEAL actually have 2, yes 2, different meanings!!!!! :evil:

"Paaaassss ayyee one of eee frrr ayyee, 'at's a great ideal, be it"

Fecking retards :roll:

Dar
21-10-05, 11:33 AM
Oi! Stop it now. Bristolians are cool! 8) :P
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/diekitty.jpg

dunova
21-10-05, 11:57 AM
Sorry, i'm afraid the cat will have to die, because i can't hold back on saying that the majority of Bristolians are fuck idiots!! :lol:

Ask a bristolian where they shop-their answer would be;

"ASDOOOL innit"

That's right, not ASDA, but ASDOOOL, because thats clearly the way it's supposed to be pronounced.

A bristolian ordering something;

"One o' they for I, thats right, pass I one of he"

Which in English roughly translates to-"I'll have one of those, that's right, could you pass me one of those please".

A bristolian commenting on how nice your car is;

"Eeeerrr meeeeate nice moturrrrr, my sisters boyfriends stepdads brother nicked one o' they for I. I aaarrnnt gaaat a license rrrr narrrfin thouuuu"

Yup, i've lived here for almost 16 years :lol:

Dar
21-10-05, 12:15 PM
I couldn't bring myself to kill it so I shaved the bugger instead!
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/uglycat_02.jpg
So what your getting to here is that all Bristolians are chavs. Probably a bit lower infact :roll:
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/shutup2.jpg
:P
P.S. Yes I have found a page with loads of cool/funny piccys on it :twisted:

Stuart
21-10-05, 12:27 PM
and asking "where to is xxxxx" is NOT how you ask where something is lol.

the cornish, devonish and generally southwest accent and speach is jsut wrong lol
(lived in cornwall for 5 years so fook off)

dunova
21-10-05, 12:31 PM
So what your getting to here is that all Bristolians are chavs. Probably a bit lower infact :roll:
The majority, yes :lol:

Maybe it's because i live in Filton. Or because i work in Halfrauds and we get LOADS of fecking retarded muppets in there.

Nice cat :P

Dar
21-10-05, 12:33 PM
:lol: - My neighbour has a question :P
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/vanna.jpg

dunova
21-10-05, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't buy anything from that hippy hobo :!:

Philsutton
21-10-05, 12:39 PM
i love his hat, do you think his gran knitted it him for christmas?

-tucny-
21-10-05, 12:41 PM
i really cant understand why the youth of today trying to be the rebirth of the once ever so slightly cool yet confused gangstas living in the ghettos of phili in the late 80's/early 90's. well this mixed with a lame scratty london accect.

how is it a person a english as the pound coin with no foreign blood in them at all developes and london/jamacian/african mixed accent?

i can picture some guy sat in his ghetto benz, his baseball hat on sat slighlty to the right hand side because hes so cool he cant be bothered to move his arm round a bit further and put it on straight, listening to some pumping rap music because he too feels the need to express himself through rhymes of drivel about drugs, guns and whores--- all of which he has got no experiance with.

if people still smacked their kids would this have happened?

Philsutton
21-10-05, 12:46 PM
if people still smacked their kids would this have happened?
No it wouldnt because kids these days have no respect for anything or anyone. They do what they want because they know no one will do shit about it. I sound really old now, but they should bring back hitting kids they would soon start to learn what is right an wrong.

85% of the population are retards that are very easily brained washed into things and have no thoughts of their own.

Jack
21-10-05, 12:50 PM
Bring back the cane! :lol:

We had a painter & decorator once who came from Bristol. Took us a while to figure out the idea = ideal thing, especially my mum who comes from Watford and thus has no comprehension of (quote) that bloody farmer talk (unquote) lmfao

I shall be peddling my wares once more in Cheltenham this weekend, and as per usual I shall be taking the back roads through Bath and Yate so as to avoid the Bizzle Massiiiiiive aaaiiiiiiight lol

Dar
21-10-05, 12:56 PM
Bristol is full of drug addicts and chavs. However the majority of these people are not Bristolians. They have just come here for the drugs apparently. It was on the news the other night :evil:

To be perfectly honest I refuse to go in to Bristol because I hate the place!

As for the accent, you could say the same about almost every accent when its strong enough. Remember Rab C Nesbitt - I used to love watching that because it was a real challange to understand what he was talking about.

Stuart
21-10-05, 01:13 PM
when i mis-behaved as a kid i got the option of being good or getting red legs...... being good usually won lol.

the yoooof of today dont know how easy they have it, ffs take andy for example (no relly do take him lol), hes 16 and has "traded" with more cars than ive owned lmao. feck when i was 16 a job would just about buy a cd every now and then etc. and seeing as having an ASBO is classed as cool for the scroats that get them its hardly a punishement etc, and i know that when i was in swansea the locals thought it was ace that they got locked up..... lmao tossers.

mad-driver
21-10-05, 03:54 PM
U DUN NOE !!!!
P.s. I am a complete knobhead

LMFAO!! :lol: As always from you Jack lol

srs1
21-10-05, 11:33 PM
people talk in different ways. it s a fact of life.

to be fair, if you talk like a homo, i will no doubtly call you one.
and even then i'd prob call you one anyway.

thing is.

people dont get the choice in what they sound like.

so when push comes to shove.

shut the fuck up!

dunova
22-10-05, 06:32 PM
And you sound like a dick. Dick :lol: