PDA

View Full Version : hello all newbie here

pingu
19-10-05, 11:27 AM
i been on novaload for a while now but i lost my username and password so i had to re-register.
plus i never really introduced myself or posted much

anyway im pingu, 22yrs old from bedworth in warwickshire
i live near baxter

this is a link to my car
all comments are welcome

http://www.undergroundstyling.co.uk/pingu.html

F188CHG
19-10-05, 11:49 AM
Yo

sickrabbit
19-10-05, 12:07 PM
welcome to medication time mate . I see from your featured car you are indeed in need of sound advice . Therefore to cure youre affliction , you,d better give away that horrid motorcar of yours and thereby all ails will cease . :o
May I be the first to kindly offer to take the Nova off your hands in the spirit of well being . :twisted:

I really , really dont like the car , but indeed , I suppose I could grow to like it in time . :?

Seriously , welcome to the jungle - Bluddy nice motor mate....... :D

pingu
19-10-05, 12:17 PM
not sure wether the above comments are good or bad but what the heck hello to you both

Ste L
19-10-05, 12:29 PM
alright mate, welcome, not a bad motor, nice colour

Stuart
19-10-05, 01:02 PM
reduce your sig pic height to 100 pixels or less, or face the wrath ;)

ps welcome

sickrabbit
19-10-05, 03:10 PM
omi god !!!

my comments were meant in good humour - love the car mate - if you wanna rid yourself of it - gimme a call - otherwise ...

welcome ti the novaload madhouse !!

Rexy
19-10-05, 03:13 PM
omi god !!!

my comments were meant in good humour - love the car mate - if you wanna rid yourself of it - gimme a call - otherwise ...

welcome ti the novaload madhouse !!

Stop bullying the poor lad, he's a newbie calling his car crap like that... Jee absolutly no need for it at all.

Welcome to the site mate.

sickrabbit
19-10-05, 03:40 PM
did he really call his ,car crap like that - even tho he,s a newbie ??

mines called stanley , after the great laurel .

if he really doesnt like that very pleasent lookin motor , - I,d bite my own family allowance to own it in public......

Rexy
19-10-05, 04:10 PM
Pmsl @ you...

Winding you up fella, You didnt call his car crap, It was ment as a joke which came across as you calling his car crap. Which is rather amusing in honesty, Anyways Bum Boy go find me some goats...

Iain
19-10-05, 05:27 PM
That's a nice Nova. :D I have a miami blue one too. What exactly does the blue metalflake do? Just make it glittery?

sickrabbit
19-10-05, 05:43 PM
Oi just dont get it nowadaze...folks poke fun at us country folkz....

we cant help it if we still thro rocks at the moon and such and are as thick as plaster.....

No offence taken , mate.. and the goats dont mind either , but the pigs are a different question. But, I have heard that wimmen are just like the real thing.

In times like these of befuddled amusement , I find advise useful to pass on information to newbies and kindred Novaloaders alike -

therefore the tip of the day : has anyone ever given a polo mint to a cat - try it the results will amuse you...........

novamadcars
19-10-05, 06:00 PM
welcome 2 N L mate lovely looking car

scott.parker
19-10-05, 07:42 PM
Welcome to nl mate,car looks quite nice,looks like a fair bit of time has gone into it.

Scott

Adam
19-10-05, 08:06 PM
Welcome to NL mate.

Naysnova
19-10-05, 08:38 PM
Welcome mate nice motor :lol:

leemh1234
22-10-05, 11:00 PM
car looks good mate welcome to novaload.net 8)

mad-driver
22-10-05, 11:57 PM
reduce your sig pic height to 100 pixels or less, or face the wrath ;)

Dum dum dumm! :lol:

Anyway welcome to NL mate, nice colour too

FlatBeatBoy
23-10-05, 01:23 AM
jsttt,,, munt focoking craa mtee luks klaszz

wulcme tou nL

FlatBeatBoy
23-10-05, 09:31 AM
^ right sorry about that was a bit well blitzed earlier lol

Welcome to NL nice motor looks like time and effort went into it 8)

Col_Mk1
23-10-05, 10:43 AM
welcum lad nice motor