PDA

View Full Version : Help with prices

Jack
18-10-05, 07:32 PM
A mate of mine is deciding whether or not to break his nova for parts, and he's given me a list of parts and prices he hopes to get for each part.

I'll reserve my judgment on what I think of his prices.... ....Any suggestions on how overpriced these are (oh s**t did i say that?) and what you'd expect to pay then post up...

:arrow: GSi sideskirts - forgot to ask, but i think they DO come with clips etc ?45

:arrow: 1300SR engine - apparently "with non-standard cam but dunno what it is, think its a factory option, Irmscher one" (his words not mine so don't flame me for it... lol) ?100

:arrow: SR F13 box - possibly CR ?50

:arrow: SR dials with lockwood white faces ?20

:arrow: Recaro? SR interior - the 'burberry' one lol - good condition aside from usual wear to drivers side bolster ??

:arrow: Vauxstyle front bumper - "rare!" ?100

:arrow: Std SR front bumper ?15

:arrow: Std GTE rear bumper ?25

:arrow: Clear front indicators ??

:arrow: Clear rear lights ??

:arrow: 40mm Springs, hardly used (about 500-1k miles) ?30

:arrow: K&N ?20

:arrow: Opel steetring wheel, momo style - with boss, Nova engraved, and Opel horn push ~?100

:arrow: New alternator, hardly used ?20

:arrow: 4x 16"x7 TSW hockenheims - with tyres but he didn't say what the tread was like ?70

:arrow: GTE doorcards, pair ?10

:arrow: Weber T40 carbs and inlet manifold - may sell separately ?? (these are the ones I bought off Will, who thinks they could well be geniune Sport items). Impression I'll get is he'll only let these go if the price is right...

This isn't a for sale thread, he wants to get an opinion of how realistic his prices are. And they're not my parts so please don't PM me asking for them lol.

FlatBeatBoy
18-10-05, 07:35 PM
Good prices i think they are spot on...

If your mentally fucking challenged :lol:

novaco
18-10-05, 07:51 PM
i think a few bits are well priced.......like the sr clocks

NOVA_JONO
18-10-05, 10:01 PM
Prices seem to be fair, but i'd only pay ?50 for the steering wheel :wink: , it would look good in mine, lol :lol:

Jono.