PDA

View Full Version : she wants it...

sickrabbit
17-10-05, 08:41 PM
The mrs has often slagged my Nova as being too bumpy ( due to the 30mm drop ) and moans if she ever sits in the rear - till the weekend.

Just for a change ( and cos I,d drank a few ) she decided to use the Nova , in place of her standard Fiesta . She now loves the thing , the way it handles and " its funny the bumps arent half as bad when you drive it ".
In fact cos of late Ive got some spare cash , shes offered to sell her motor , keep the Nova for herself ,and for me to get another set of wheels.......

WIMMEN !!

antinator
17-10-05, 09:05 PM
ill tell u what will stop her either lower it a bit more (about 80mm)and see if she stil luvs it or take a few fuses out for like the heater and so on coz if u dont itll turn in to a ladys mobile wiv all the trimmings.... :lol:

Jack
17-10-05, 09:46 PM
keep the Nova for herself ,and for me to get another set of wheels.......
Wheels won't be any good to you if you have no car to put them on :lol:

Col_Mk1
17-10-05, 11:58 PM
keep the Nova for herself ,and for me to get another set of wheels.......
Wheels won't be any good to you if you have no car to put them on :lol: :lol:

Philsutton
18-10-05, 10:57 AM
whats wrong with her selling the gay fiesta an buying a nova, or is that to much brain work involved

Dar
18-10-05, 11:14 AM
lol - Sounds like your wife has the right idea :P What I want to know is, is she going to get it ;)

I let my wife drive my Nova once, I told her to boot it but she wouldn't and was a bit scared of it I think. Thankfully she just likes to watch motorsport. Although saying that I would love to build a car for her to go sprinting in.

NovalutionGSi
18-10-05, 12:14 PM
Well i'm guessing i'm lucky then..the Missus has had her time with novas with her SR and SRi (wrote off and sold), she still wants to drive mine after sticking me on her insurance to drive her 106GTi. duno why... the GTi is alot quicker than my GSi at the mo.....althou i can see it being treated nicer than i treat it at least when i drive it!

Mel
18-10-05, 01:31 PM
Lol..she has seen the light..

I'd tell her where to go tbh.. it's my nova, if my bloke had wanted my nova, I'd tell him to get his own!

broster
18-10-05, 02:26 PM
sounds about right, misses moans a hell of a lot about my car, then she will drive it and it stops her moaning for a few days....

sickrabbit
18-10-05, 07:02 PM
My cousin found the Nova a few years back , as its mechanic he serviced it for the last 5 yrs or so....

I told him of the recent orders and he,s gonna keep an eye out for a decent Astra..

When i let the boss know of this , she smiled ..but not for long , cos like a fool I told her , if this really takes place I,m gonna swap the standard 15s ( unless theyre a better set of alloys ) for the fox evos that my cars shod with at the moment .
She suddenly went PMT !! :evil: