PDA

View Full Version : Ronal Turbos?

Nath
16-10-05, 10:47 AM
now i know ive seen a car on novaload with ronal turbo wheels on, notthe clio. was a red nova im sure. anyway im intrested in buying some for my nova.can anyone tell me weather im gonna have to do arch mods to get them on or will they fit straight on? and how much could i lower it by?

Adam Moran
16-10-05, 10:56 AM
Think u mean Breenys car.....

http://www.breeny.co.uk/mycurrentnova/photos/photo1.jpg

Not Turbos, Comp HT's or somthing

dan16v
16-10-05, 11:27 AM
Breenys car looked amazing on those rims! gave it a nice fresh look!

Nath
17-10-05, 11:56 AM
thats the one lol. i couldnt remember whos car they were on. they do look amazing, and it makes me want the turbo's even more now. ive been quoted ?530 with tyres, so i think i mite have to invest and hope for the best unless anyone else can help me??

burgo
17-10-05, 12:16 PM
apparently turbos wont fit which is why breeny's had the comp's

Jim
17-10-05, 01:17 PM
How many times do people need to say that Ronal Turbos wont fit a Nova, lol.

Jim

mad-driver
17-10-05, 01:32 PM
i love those wheels, though i've had a look round for them and i cannot find them exactly the same, the design seems ever so slightly different on the ones i've seen.

So if anyone knows where you can get them in that same design please let me know

Nath
17-10-05, 05:24 PM
the company i spoke to them about reasured me that they would fit. must have been lying to get a sale then, ohh well never mind have to follow the trend and get some speedlines then lol :lol:

dan-hipgrave
17-10-05, 05:35 PM
I reckon you would get Ronal Turbos to fit a nova - the ones on my Clio are 15", PCD 4x100, ET37, so not too far off Nova size, and would probably fit, might have to grind the arch lip to stop them rubbing though....

RJM25R
17-10-05, 08:37 PM
They will physically bolt on, but they don't fit right!

Jack
17-10-05, 09:42 PM
I reckon you would get Ronal Turbos to fit a nova - the ones on my Clio are 15", PCD 4x100, ET37, so not too far off Nova size, and would probably fit, might have to grind the arch lip to stop them rubbing though....
My OZ Exclusive's were et38 and stuck out a fait bit. Were ok on spax stuff, lowered 50R/60F with stripped rear and rolled rear arches. Tramlined a bit tho... :lol:

Still, I've not had direct experience of the Ronals myself so can't comment on their specific fit.

Aamir
19-10-05, 01:52 PM
apparently turbos wont fit which is why breeny's had the comp's

http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/3817/novagold4kt.jpg

8)

Breeny
19-10-05, 06:32 PM
Tried the Turbo's on my car, they would have fitted with a lot of arch work, but I used to like actually driving my car rather than having it chaffing the archs all the time in corners and over bumps blabla.

That Gold Nova must scrub surely..

Hell if you can put 19x8.5 on a Nova, you can fit anything if you really wanted to..

Kev, sort the search facility out!! :lol:

scott.parker
19-10-05, 06:35 PM
The front arch on that gold nova looks to be slightly trimed in the round part of the arch over the wheel,and it also has the apearance of being streched,or pulled out a bit by the front where it joins the bumper,dose anyone els see this,or are my eyes going fango! :lol:

Scott

Breeny
19-10-05, 06:47 PM
Yup its been flared..

Jim used to have his like this, ask him what he thinks.. lol