PDA

View Full Version : bucket seats

rudeboy69r
15-10-05, 05:01 PM
how hard is it to fit bucket seats to a nova? do you think i should do it? cuz i might go for the light aproche (speling)to ma nova

SKoob
17-10-05, 12:56 PM
It all depends on what seats they are, some are side mounted so you need to drill holes on the floor to fit the sidemounts, some are basemounted so you can use subframes tailored to fit the nova with no drilling required :wink: Its upto you as to weather you want to do it, most lightweight seats aren't exaclty comfortable though :lol:

Stuart
17-10-05, 01:01 PM
also if your gonna fit buckets, then get rid of the rear seats!!!

my mamba 5 slot seat is very very comfy, even with my childbearing hips lol. plus it was cheap :D

Rexy
17-10-05, 04:34 PM
my mamba 5 slot seat is very very comfy, even with my childbearing hips lol. plus it was cheap :D

Pmsl ha ha ha i knew a girl once who had a Mamba Dildo, it was hoooge at 15" pmsl anyways...

Fixed back bucket seats are really good idea in theroy, put them on a long journey and you'll regret it.

I've welded two 6mm thick metal strips across the Sill to the inner turret thing and mounted the seat to that (side mounted Cobra suzuka) I also put the seat at a slight angle towards the steering wheel. It's comfy enough but i hate doing long journeys with it.

To be honest if you get a base mounted seat that sits on the Oe subframe it tends to be very high, well from some seats I've seen anyways. Plus you have harnesses etc to purchase so you call.

Philsutton
17-10-05, 05:28 PM
Pmsl ha ha ha i knew a girl once who had a Mamba Dildo, it was hoooge at 15" pmsl anyways...

thats the same length as a Chinstrap Penguin
http://www.webforest.net/arctic&antarctic/antarctic/11_penguin/chinstrap_penguin.gif

rudeboy69r
17-10-05, 05:45 PM
i was goin 2 take da back seats out anyway cuz they way alot so cheers boys!