PDA

View Full Version : domino

benji
15-10-05, 12:58 AM
been to see it tonight and all i have to say is WOW. one of the best films i have seen for ages. i'd recommendit to anyone.

ben.

Stuart
15-10-05, 08:02 AM
lol totaly opposite.

I was bored senseless till the huge gun fight at the end, and even then that wasnt overly entertaining (but was better than the rest of the film). I wish we went to see War Lord instead lmao.

Marc
15-10-05, 11:08 AM
saw domino last night and it was fucking awsome loved it and kira knightlys tits where nice as well lol :D

lets say this id do her! lol

goging to see war lord in the week thats is suppose to be good aswell

also for anyone who cares im going to go see wallese and gromit as well cause loved it as a kid so might aswell go watch it in the cinema :D

Jack
15-10-05, 01:23 PM
tbh i'm not interested in Domino at all, I've seen the trailers for it and they've put me right off it... just seems to much hollywood hollywood guns guns action action yawn yawn etc lol

where as Lord Of War actually looks pretty good, and thats coming from a person who thinks a dead ferret has more acting talent than Nicholas Cage lol

scott.parker
15-10-05, 02:48 PM
In the last few weeks i have seen....

Night watch,was ok but think the subtitles ruind it a bit(didnt know it was in russian) :lol:

Four brothers,now this again i had no idea what it was about(apart from what the title sugested)
was very very good i though and would recomend it for a viewing to anyone,even mark whalburg did ok :lol:

As for Domino i was watching the trailer and was thinking god i would
fuck er little tight ass,not oh this looks good,maily as her overly posh accent just dosent pull the roll of. :lol:

Another few i want to
seeare the Loard of War and the whalice and gromit one,oh nad that History of voilence looks quite good as well.

Scott

Jack
15-10-05, 02:55 PM
oh nad that History of voilence looks quite good as well.
Thats not bad, but kinda trails off towards the end and gets a bit dull lol

Nath
15-10-05, 07:53 PM
i went and saw that something of the dead film last nite and it was shite.

Stuart
16-10-05, 09:42 AM
a history of violence was cool, esp the milf in cheerleader outfit ;)

novaco
16-10-05, 09:55 AM
Anyone seen Green Street?

i recomend it to anyone who like football!

If you havent seen it though i would watch fotball factory first!

Philsutton
16-10-05, 01:22 PM
Night watch,was ok but think the subtitles ruind it a bit(didnt know it was in russian)

lol nobody that comes to watch it knows that, hence why i get a 80% complaints from people that watches it.

Also green streets is not really that much about football but beating up other penis's. Saying that i thought it was alright an i hate football.

Last one i watched was serenity which i quite enjoyed but only thing is you get the large population of nerds going out of the wood work to come an seen it lmao

Stuart
16-10-05, 01:30 PM
when i watch taxi i turn off the subtitiles, if the film is good enough you dont need to know the script lol

Martin
16-10-05, 02:07 PM
green street is awsome best film i've seen this year 8)

benji
16-10-05, 04:12 PM
Night watch,was ok but think the subtitles ruind it a bit(didnt know it was in russian)

lol nobody that comes to watch it knows that, hence why i get a 80% complaints from people that watches it.

Also green streets is not really that much about football but beating up other penis's. Saying that i thought it was alright an i hate football.

Last one i watched was serenity which i quite enjoyed but only thing is you get the large population of nerds going out of the wood work to come an seen it lmao

you work at a cinema? which one?

Philsutton
16-10-05, 05:37 PM
yep i work at showcase in nottingham now only good thing is get to watch films while im meant to be working.