PDA

View Full Version : Paint balling?!?

novaco
14-10-05, 06:24 PM
Im going tomorrow and i just wondered what it is like?

any good?

oh and does it hurt?

Karl

Mike
14-10-05, 06:27 PM
its cae fun! dont hurt unles you get shot in the small of your back or back of your head.

last time i went, i hid in a bush shooting me mates in the taatters! was soo much fun! :lol:

novaco
14-10-05, 06:31 PM
lmao
sounds fun like

Mike
14-10-05, 06:35 PM
oh it is! stay quite stay low, and its ace fun! :lol:

ESXrugbyplaya17
14-10-05, 06:38 PM
oh and try not to get shot square in the nuts, mymates decided to shoot me in the nether regions wen we were all pissed my bollox were swollen for about a week. so where a cricket box if u got one lol

novaco
14-10-05, 06:40 PM
lmao!!!!!!!

i have my ice hocky one i shall dig it out

Mike
14-10-05, 06:54 PM
dont be a puff, you wont need any of that! gotta be a hard nut!

see what i done there :lol:

novaco
14-10-05, 06:55 PM
lmao!!!!

you are very very clever!

p.s this is my 500th post YEY!!!!! 8)

Mike
14-10-05, 06:57 PM
your a regular now! im off home then! cya next thursday at 2 till 10pm then

Jos
14-10-05, 07:40 PM
absolute great fun!

Keep your head down, and try not to get shot close range :lol:

Each ball stings, but it doesn't last. Although, your back will be covered in some mega bruises!

sickrabbit
14-10-05, 10:23 PM
My friend , take this with heed ....wear a cricket box ...I,ve been there and you will hit the floor and not walk for days if your hit in the family allowance.......
Paint balling is wicked , the only draw back is , you,ll run around like the 11 yr old you used to be , but feel like 90 the next morning....YOU ARE UNFIT. BELIEVE.

Dave
20-10-05, 06:56 PM
it doesn't hurt that bad!

few tips!

if you wear too many layers of clothes your mask will steam up an you won't be able to see owt so don't be tempted to!

don't pick up any balls that have fallen on the floot they'll jam your gun up!

when running go straight an fast! don't be tempted to do zig zag motions!

wear a hat! head shots hurt more than anything! plus you get big welts if they hit correctly!

Dar
20-10-05, 07:05 PM
Don't go kamakazi and run at the other team whilst shouting. It hurts and if you get hit in the mask and the oil stuff goes in your mouth it tastes horrible.

Its great fun! also wear gloves. My mate got shot in the back of his hand and it started to bleed. It dosen't genraly hurt when you get hit but if they connect right then it is a tad painful.

sickrabbit
20-10-05, 08:22 PM
a mate of mine used to carry his own secret weapon in this crazy sport .... near frozen paintballs.......

and getting hit square in the love nuts , when your wearing nowt but football shorts and undercrackers will make you head for the deck !!

boredbloke
20-10-05, 09:39 PM
if you wear too many layers of clothes your mask will steam up an you won't be able to see owt so don't be tempted to!

aren't you spos to spit in your mask and wipe it around it to prevent that?

bump
20-10-05, 09:46 PM
aren't you spos to spit in your mask and wipe it around it to prevent that?

that's for diving.